Chapter Five • I Love You, Not Telling Mom, & More Teeth

Zach's POV •
We yelled at the men the open the gates and as soon as they saw the pterodactyls behind us, they did.
I stopped the jeep abruptly and got out. Gray was right behind me as I grabbed Harrison and we ran to see everyone running around with pterodactyls after them. People being pushed to the ground, people being picked up.
"Stop running away from me-" Zara was cut off by the pterodactyl grabbing her and she flew into the air. Luckily he dropped her into the water. Other pterodactyls dove into the water and started picking at her. She was picked up again and the Mossusour leaped out of the water and ate her, then the pterodactyl.
"Come on. We have to go." I grabbed Gray and we ran.
"Is that aunt Claire?" I asked stopping and seeing a red head with a ripped skirt and covered in dirt and sweat. She shot the pterodactyl multiple times and helped the man up. She nodded at him and he grabbed her and kissed her.
What did we miss?
"Gray! Zach! Why did you run off? Why didn't you come back?" She asked as she ran over and hugged us. "Harrison? What happened?!?" She shouted hovering her mouth with her hand.
"Harrison?!?!" We heard the man Claire was kissing as he ran over.
"Who is he?" Gray and I asked.
"I'm Owen, her father. What happened?" He asked looking at my duct tape ripped jacket work.
"The Indominus scratched her." Gray said.
"That's who's blood was in the Gyrosphere" Claire said remembering crying over thinking someone was dead and gone.
"We need to go. Now." Owen said as he guided us forward. We made it to the paddock hallways when Claire got a phone call. "What do you mean 'use the Raptors'?" She asked into the phone.
"Son of a bitch." Owen said.
"You shouldn't say bitch." Gray said right behind him.
We saw the double doors moving trying to open. "Run!" We ran to the employee jeep and the doors opened and people flooded in. Owen went in reverse and we were screaming as he parked it in another hallway.
"This doesn't feel very safe." I said.
"Can we stay with you?" Gray asked while our head were squeezed between the seats and Harrison was sat in the middle as straight as possible.
"I'm never letting you go for the rest of you're life." Claire said looking back at them.
"No no him." We chorused and pointed at Owen. She looked at him awkwardly.

Third persons POV •
"Well if it isn't Daddy Rap-" before Hoskins could finish Owen punched him in the jaw.
"What did I tell you before? You can't touch my raptors." He said strictly.
"You were waiting for this. You son of a bitch." Claire growled.
"That thing you created is killing and it's going to end up killing everyone. We need something to end this with and we got it! Either let that thing kill us all or give the raptors a chance." As much as Owen hated to say it he knew he was right.

Harrison felt her dark vision become grey, then white, and finally her eyes fluttered open and she breathed deeply and tried to sit up but ended up groaning.
"Harrison!" Gray exclaimed and grabbed her in a hug. No matter how much it hurt she hugged him back because dang, he was such a good hugger.
Harrison's POV •
We pulled out of the hug and I brought Zach into one and he chuckled and hugged back. "Thank you for saving me." I thanked him.
"No problem kid." We released the hug and I noticed we were in a jeep outside the raptor paddock.
"Where's Daddy? Have you found him?" I asked looking around.
"He is talking to some man about using the Raptors against Indominus." Zach told me.
"What?" I crawled over Gray and got out and ran inside holding my stomach.
Daddy came out along with a bunch of other guys.
"DADDY!" I yelled at him crying.
He saw me and started crying too. "Harrison!" He had his arms wide open as I ran into the and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I don't hate you." I cried. "I love you so much Daddy."
"I know, I love you too baby girl. Are you ok?" He asked letting me down and looking at my torn shirt and duct tape.
I nodded and wiped tears away. "Are you gonna let them use the raptors?" I asked.
"I have to. Their the only chance we have." I nodded and we walked over to them.
As Daddy walked in and I stayed outside the cage he looked at me and picked me up and we walked in the cage together.
"It's time you actually see the raptors." He smiled. I smiled at him and he let me down and I walked up to Echo.
She looked at me up and down and let out a breathe of air and I walked towards her and petted her cheek.
"Hi." I whispered smiling with tears in my eyes. Their all so beautiful. This might be the first and the last time I see them let alone pet them.
"You'll be ok. You'll fight like a soldier on steroids." Daddy laughed behind me.
"Are they safe?" We looked and saw Zach and Gray leaning against the cage. Daddy shook his head. "No."
"What's their names?" Gray asked.
"You've got Delta, Echo, Charlie, and Blue. She's the beta." He pointed.
"How's the alpha?" Gray asked.
"You're lookin' at him kid." We all smiled.

"See, perfectly safe." Claire ushers us into the back of the van.
We sat on boxes with Gray in the middle. "Buckle up." There were no seat belts.
"Ok just, uh, hold hands." She closed the doors and hopped into the front.
Gray held his hand out to Zach and he just looked at him. I grabbed Gray's other hand and he smiled at me.

This signal waiting thing takes a lifetime!!!
But then I'm pretty sure we got it.
"Go go go!" The guy yells before a raptor attacked him. We all yelled and Claire drives off making them fall out of the van.
Bad thing is they were right behind us and gaining as we drove on.
Zach tried to roll a gas tank but they dodged it. Gray found a shock stick thingy and at the last second we shocked the raptor and she went rolling out of the jeep.
"Did you see that?" Zach asked.
"I can't wait to tell mom." Gray said excited.
"No, please never tell you're mother." Claire begged.
Then daddy came driving his motorcycle. "Owen!" "Daddy!" We all shouted.

"The control room is this way." Claire guided us as we ran into the building.
We saw the lab was completely empty. "They evacuated the lab." She said looking around. Me walked in and looked at the reptiles they had in plastic tanks on shelves.
"Here we are again." Hoskins.
Men came in and started taking stuff out of a box with a lot of dry ice.
"You can't take that! What are you doing?" Claire asked.
"I'm afraid that's above you're pay grade." He smirked. "Obviously the raptors didn't exactly work. But, we have this." he pointed to the computer. "this is MY hybrid that's half the size, but way more bite force. We can actually win a war with something that'll listen to us." He explained.
"You're an idiot." Daddy told him.
"Maybe so, but-" he was cut off by blue entering the room with a hiss.
We all jumped back and Gray grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Easy there blue. We're on the same side" he said holding out his hands. Eventually that hand was in Blue's mouth and he was on the floor being torn apart as we ran down the hallway.
She was right behind us when Gray hit the hologram and she became distracted by the fake Dino.
We were finally away and outside when Echo and Delta came in, then Blue again. We were stuck.
"Easy there blue. It's me. There you go." daddy said easing his hand to release the clamp around her head.
The Indominus came out of hiding and started to communicate with Blue. Indominus realized Blue was now against her and hit her causing her to slam
into a building and fall limp to the ground.
Indominus roared at us and the other raptors attacked it. We ran into a merchandise shack and hid against the back shelves.
I saw Indominus throw the raptor into the store and go up in flames. I winced and turned and put my head in Gray's chest.
Zach's POV •
As soon as Harrison put her head into Gray's chest, his eyes went wide and he looked at me for help.
I made the motion with my arms to wrap his around her. Which he slowly did. I chuckled and shook my head.
I have him a thumbs up and a wink.
Harrison's POV •
I slowly got out of Gray's arms and grabbed his hand as we were before.
"We need more." Gray said watching the raptor fight the Indominus.
"What?" Claire asked.
"More teeth."

Claire came running in her heels, flare in hand, and T-Rex behind her.
She threw the flare at the Indominus and it and the T-Rex roared at each other and went at it.
The T-Rex was down and about to be killed but Blue attacked and T got back up and attacked.
She threw Indominus over to the waters edge and the Mossusours jumped out and grabbed it. Dragging her down to the bottom of the ocean with one last roar.
T looked at Blue, nodded, and walked back into the forest.
Blue looked at us and Daddy shook his head and Blue ran off behind the T-Rex. It was over.
It was over.