Chapter Four • Good News, Bad News, & Especially Not Harrison

Harrison's POV •
"We have to jump." Zach told us.
I shook my head. "I can't. It'll hurt." I said backing up. Gray grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. "We'll all go together."
"One. Two. Three!" We all ran and leaped off barely missing the Dino's teeth.
We hit the water and the stinging started to erupt from every part of me.
Zach held onto our ankles until the beast was gone. We swam to shore and rested in the mud.
"You jumped." Gray smiled at me.
"We jumped." We group hugged happily before realizing...I needed serious help.

The good news is we found an old building and an old car we fixed up.
Bad news is I'm feeling really dizzy.
"We need to keep that cut as clean as possible and keep it from bleeding." Zach said looking around. "Got anything in that nerd pouch?" He asked Gray.
Gray looked inside and found his small roll of duct tape. Zach ripped up his jacket and prepared to wrap me up.
"Gray, hold her." Zach said winking.
I was too tired to wonder what that meant.
Gray came to the drivers side and I laid my head in his lap and held onto his hand as my eyes felt heavier and heavier.
"Hey, keep you're eyes open!" Zach said wrapping the cloth around me.
I groaned in pain and screamed when he tightened it. "Zach stop! You're hurting her!" Gray yelled holding onto my hand.
"I'm almost done." Zach struggled.
It really wasn't hurting anymore. I felt ok actually. I felt warm.
"I want my Daddy." I said in almost a whisper.
"I know, we'll get you to him." Zach said shakily.
"The last thing I said to my Daddy was 'I hate you'." I gulped hating the memory. "Can you tell h-him I love h-him?" I asked tears falling and looking up at Gray and soon to Zach.
Gray nodded and let tears fall too. "We won't have to. You will be there to do it yourself." Zach said and finished tying the knot.
Just as he did I felt something rising in my throat and I coughed. Blood flew into the air and landed everywhere. It rolled down the sides of my mouth and I felt like I was drowning in it.
I saw I had got some in Gray's crying face. He looked at me with sadness and shock. I probably shouldn't have coughed.
"We need to go!" Zach said hurriedly.
He helped me sit up and put me in the back of the jeep. "Hold on tight." I nodded and let the weighs take over and I closed my eyes.
Gray's POV •
We busted through the gate and laughed as we did. I turned to look at Harrison and did a double check. She had her eyes closed and she looked pale.
"Zach! Zach, Harrison!" I told him feeling the tears welling up.
"Is she ok? What's wrong?"
"I don't know if she's unconscious or..." I decided to leave the sentence discontinue. "Do something!" I yell crying.
"I'm trying!" He said driving faster. I put my head in my hands and cried. I didn't want anyone to die, especially not Harrison.
"We'll be okay, Gray. She'll be okay."