"You bloody wanker, do you know how long I've wanted to hear that?" France turned even redder when he felt something poke at his rear. But he pretended to not notice, and leaned his head against Arthur's shoulder. With his head in that position, he got an idea.

England gasped when he felt Francis lick the side of his neck. The Frenchman adjusted himself so that he was facing him. England could see a familiar expression on his face: lust.

The two men leaned in closer and closer, until their lips finally met in a passionate kiss. Time seemed to slow down as their lips moved in sync, and when England licked France's lower lip, France let him in. Their tounges danced :perfectly. England's mouth tasted like tea and scones. France's mouth tasted like cinnamon and wine. England playfully slid a cool hand up the front of the other's shirt. France let out a gasp, and England used this opportunity to deepen the kiss even more. France's erection throbbed painfully in his pants when England slid his hand even further up and lightly brushed his nipple with the tip of one of his fingers.

England wrapped his free arm around France, leaving the other one in his shirt. He stood up, and France's legs wrapped around him. England managed to stifle a moan when his covered member rubbed against France, while the other let out a sort of breathy moan when his nipple was pinched. England carried him up the stairs, biting his lip each time France rubbed against him. It was almost too much. When they made it to the top, England stepped into a neat and clean bathroom. Setting France down on the toilet, he immediately undid his pants. As he stepped out of them, France noticed the large bulge in his grey boxers. It made his own erection twitch, and he hastily undid his pants, so that he wouldn't accidentally hurt himself. While he did this, he failed to notice England standing in front of him. When he did look up, all he could see was the impressive manhood in front of his face.

"Suck." The fact that he wasn't in charge made him even hornier. He leaned in and licked the very tip, then plunged his head over it until his nose brushed England's stomach.

England groaned. How did he fit nine and a half inches in his throat in one go? France's head drew back slowly, and the cool air on his member made him shiver. He moaned even louder when a cool hand began to fondle his balls. Placing both hands on France's head, he began moving it back and forth. While England did this, France's hand slid his pants and boxers down and began pumping his untouched member. He moaned againt England, and the vibrations caused a little wave of pleasure. England began thrusting into his mouth while he moved his head. A throbbing indicated he was close. France began humming against it, which proved to be too much for England. With a deep growl, he pushed France's head onto his dick as far as it could go, until it went down his throat, and he came. France tried to swallow, and the movements made it last even longer. Finally, England let go of his head and crouched down.

France expected to feel something on his dick. He gasped and arched his back when he felt something cool and wet slide into him. Looking down, he could see England just below his dick. He twitched repeatedly as his tounge swirled around the rim of his butthole. England glanced upwards, then reached up and slid three fingers into France's open mouth. He sucked on them greedily while his butthole was licked.

England stopped and pulled his fingers out of Francis' mouth. "This may sting a little." He cautioned. France nodded. Slowly, a finger slid into him. He winced slightly, then let out a breath as the finger moved in and out.

Another finger found its way inside. It stung a little more, but soon grew adjusted to it. Same went for the third finger. England scissored his fingers inside France, and curled them uwards some. "Now where was that spot...?" He grinned as France jerked and moaned. "Bingo.." with that, he pulled his fingers out. France whined softly, but that stopped when England pulled him down onto his lap. He felt the tip slide inside slowly. He bit his lip as it went in deeper. It stung, and the deeper he went, the more it hurt. He wrapped his arms around England and squeezed. He buried his face in the T-shirt and exhaled. England stopped when his manhood was all the way in, and he waited while the other adjusted.

After a few minutes, France pulled away and nodded. To his surprise, England pulled his shirt off, along with his own, and balled it up. Holding the bundle behind France's head, he lay him down gently on the cool bathroom tile. Then, England looked him in the eye. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

With that, he pulled out and slammed back in. France yelped and wrapped his legs around his lover. With each thrust, France moaned loudly. "A-aghh...f-uuckk...Ar-Arthur... gahh... " With a smirk, England pounded mercilessly against the others' prostrate. France practically screamed, and his hands flew up to claw at his shoulders. The tightening of his anus announced that he was close, and so was England.

With a loud yell, France came all over their chests. He dug his fingernails into the others' skin, drawing blood. A few thrusts later, England yelled as well and released inside of France. They lay there, panting in the afterglow. Several minutes passed, and England reluctantly pulled out. France could feel his legs going numb; he looked and England with a smile.

"Can I get someone to bring my stuff?"