FrUk

England stared heatedly at the glowing screen of his laptop. France had decided that today was a good day to send him an email. And he only sent emails when he was distributing porn. Today was no different. Except for the fact that he had chosen fan-made porn. Of France and himself. Was he hinting at something?

England was interrupted by a furious pounding at his front door. "England! Open ze door! I have an apology to make!"
Ughh. France. England growled softly to himself, then pulled himself up off of the couch and walked towards the front door. He had scarcely opened it when a blond-and-blue figure launched himself at England.

"I am sorry, Angleterre! That was ze wrong file! Can you forgive moi?"

England was stunned. France looked on the verge of tears, plus he had his arms wrapped tightly around his torso. England awkwardly patted the top of France's head. "No harm done. Please, come in. Would you like some tea?"

As the two countries headed towards the living room, England wondered why he had forgiven France so easily. Maybe it was the way he appeared emotionally? Or maybe the fact that in his opinion, France was actually very nice. Well, it didn't matter. England scooped up his laptop and closed it; nobody needed to see that right now.

France sat down on England's couch, while the Brit padded into the kitchen to prepare tea. Francis didn't know why he reacted the way he did; he normally didn't care what he sent to him. Why, then, did he panic and worry about England hating him? Maybe he had a crush on him? No! He didn't! But... then why did he crave contact with Arthur? Even thinking about him made him warm from his blonde head to his toes.

In the kitchen, England was having similar thoughts. Why did Francis make him feel so... complete? The thought of him sitting in the living room made England feel like he was floating. He had felt sort of the same way when he had been raising Alfred, but this was different. More... close.

While these thoughts ran through his head, he failed to notice that the tea kettle was whistling shrilly. In a few moments, the water had boiled over. The hissing and steam caught his attention. After transferring the kettle to a different burner and refilling it, he realized that only one thing could make him fail at making tea.

France was too caught up in his own thoughts to notice the ruckus in the kitchen. Why did being around Arthur make him so happy? If he did have a crush on him, it wasn't the same as spotting a lady at the club. He didn't want just one night; he wanted the rest of eternity in his bed.
Wait, what? Unless... he came to the same conclusion England did, at almost the same moment.

"Francis-"
"Arthur-"

The two men stared at each other. France noticed that England's eyes were a beautiful shade of emerald. As much as France wanted to stare, he forced himself to meet the gaze of...his crush.

The way he's sitting is cute, England mused. It seems like he's a little flustered about something. His wavy hair hung slightly in front of his face as France slowly looked at his green eyes. He couldn't take it. He had to let him know that he was his crush.

France spoke first. He cleared his throat a few times before he began. "Arthur... I have a confession to make..."

England stepped out of the kitchen doorway and plopped down on the couch next to him. Was France...blushing? He seemed to be having trouble saying what he was going to say. England placed a hand on his shoulder. He wanted to hold him close, strip him down, hear his name screamed out. But he controlled himself. Thank God his T-shirt was a little too big. Otherwise, he would have a visible boner in front of his crush. Which would be awkward.

France froze slightly when he felt England's hand on his shoulder. A tingle of electricity shot through his body. That was it. He had to tell him. He took a deep breath.
"Ihaveabitofacrushonyou." The words came out impossibly fast. But by the look on England's face, he knew excactly what he had said. Turning away slightly, France shut his eyes -tightly. They re-opened in shock when a pair of strong arms pulled him onto England's lap.