DETAILS OF THE STORY AND AUTHOR NOTE

Readers hello! That's an introduction of this new story and some details about it

ABOUT THE STORY

The main characters are Y/n (your name) and yoongi. The story is set in 1800 in a luxurious and ancient castle. As you already know, the story talks about the love between these two characters which will initially be a one-side love but will then transform into one of the strongest relationships. The story contains 14+ topics and sometimes strong words.

ABOUT MAIN CHARACTERS

Y/n: a girl from a noble family. She is kind, sweet but at the same time rebellious and stubborn. He loves nature, books, food and the stars. She is also passionate about scientific subjects such as chemistry, physics and astronomy.

Yoongi: cold, reserved and intelligent character. He loves seeing the stars at night, playing the piano, reading books from his huge library and pruning the wonderful roses he has in the garden. He may seem mean but with his small gestures he shows attention and sweetness. He also comes from a noble family.

AUTHOR NOTE

I hope you will find interesting the story and its plot. I want to say thank you to all the people that is reading The Devil in my mind and that will found interest to read this story. I will write the first chapter of this story as soon as I can (and naturally I will also update the other story). I want to say hi and welcome for who is new and now is reading  this as your first story of mine. So if you are new, check this story and "The Devil in my mind" because it's my first story of wattpad and for me it would be so sweet and special. SO READERS ARE YOU READY? For now it's all but soon it will be the start. Bye and I send you hugs. LOVE! 

-ArmyR72025