𝟒. 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲 & 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

Hello Lovies💕🥺

Chapter 4 unfolds with Trishika facing an unexpected ordeal. Join us as the story delves into the complexities of relationships and challenges faced by our protagonists. Dive into the narrative as we explore the unfolding drama and emotions that lie ahead.

Happy reading!
AUTHOR TRISHA ♥️

✿✿✿

Trishika's day was filled with happiness but Aditya arrived to pick her up. She bid farewell to her family, hugging each of them warmly. Aditya touched her mother, chacha, and chachi's feet, but Trishika ignored his gesture.

"Aarushi, did you see our jiju? He's seeking blessings like he's auditioning for a role in a Bollywood film!" Megha (her another cousin sister) teased, his grin widening.

Aarushi chuckled, "Oh, I know! Megha, our jiju thinks he's in some kind of holy pilgrimage, touching everyone's feet with such fervor!"

Aditya rolled his eyes, "Come on, Aarushi! I'm just showing respect to my elders."

"Aarushi, you should learn from your jiju here. Maybe then you'll be as lucky as Trishika to find a husband like me!" Aditya joked, earning a playful slap on the arm from Aarushi.

Trishika remained unfazed by their banter, her attention focused solely on her family. As she settled into the backseat of the car, Aditya's attempts at humor fell flat, leaving him scratching his head in confusion.

🦋

Aditya mentioned that he's taking Trishika to meet his friends. As they arrived at the gathering, Trishika's unease grew palpable. Aditya, oblivious to her discomfort, led her into the midst of his friends. Anika, Aditya's girlfriend, shot her a disdainful glance before turning to the group with a smirk.

"Well, well, look who decided to grace us with her presence," Anika remarked, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Aditya's friend Rohan chuckled, "So, this is the lucky lady our Adii decided to tie the knot with?" His words were met with snickers from the others as they eyed Trishika up and down, assessing her appearance.

"I must say, Aditya, you have a unique taste. Tanned skin, average height, and that saree! Quite the catch, huh?" Simran words were punctuated by mocking laughter from the gathering.

"Adii, you've outdone yourself this time. I never knew you had a thing for unconventional beauty!" Aakash words were laced with sarcasm, drawing another chuckles from the group.

"Seriously, Adi, what were you thinking? Marrying someone like her is like settling for second-best," Anika remarked, her voice dripping with condescension.

Aditya, instead of intervening, stood by silently, his laughter blending seamlessly with that of his friends. His indifference cut deeper than any insult, fueling Trishika's sense of isolation and abandonment.

"Forget about her, she's worthless." Anika's callous remark pierced the air.

Trishika shot a furious glance at the group before storming away in anger, her resolve unyielding. Ignoring Aditya's bewildered gaze, she swiftly hailed a taxi, her mind set on escaping the hurt and humiliation.