DISCLAIMER

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬: 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Warnings/ Copyrights

Copyright © 2024.
All rights reserved

○ This book is a work of fiction created solely from the author's imagination. It does not depict real events, places, or individuals. Any similarities to actual people or situations are purely coincidental. The characters, plot, and settings are entirely fictional and should be viewed as such.

○ This original work is a product of the author's creativity and dedication. It is a unique story that has been crafted with hard work and passion. Please respect the effort and originality that went into creating this narrative. Thank you for understanding.

○ If the story does not resonate with you, it is perfectly fine to stop reading it. Enjoyment of literature is subjective, and everyone is entitled to their own preferences.

○ While some scenes in this book may portray characters in a certain way, it is important to remember that they are fictional creations and not meant to represent real individuals. The characters in this book are complex and may exhibit behaviors or traits that are not reflective of any specific person. It is essential to view them within the context of the story and not as accurate representations of actual people.

○ The story delves into the theme of insecurities and the journey of individuals learning to stand on their own feet despite facing judgment from others. It explores how characters navigate their own self-doubts and societal pressures to find their inner strength and confidence. Through their struggles and triumphs, the story highlights the importance of self-acceptance and resilience in the face of criticism and adversity.

Hello Sunshines,

Thank you to all the readers who have taken the time to read this story. Your support and interest in the characters and plot mean the world to me as the author. I hope you enjoyed the journey through this fictional world and that it brought you some entertainment or inspiration. Your readership is truly appreciated, and I am grateful for your time and attention. Thank you for being a part of this storytelling experience.

♥️♥️
AUTHOR TRISHA