chapter 3

'Okey so im gonna record this is that okey with you?'

'Yes'

'So what exactly happend here?'

'Well after I came back from the casino and to my car i felt a shook i turn around a punch lands on my face.'

'And you say that person is barnardi?'

'Yes'

'Why would he start a fight like that?  Did you have some sort of bad relation with him in the past?'

'Well i didnt really do anything it was him. He says that i killed his sister and I'm gonna pay for it.'

'But did you actually killed his sister?'

'No'

'So this is just a misunderstanding?'

'Yes. I have been suffering two years for it. My whole family lives in fear.'

After the interveiw I remembered something. Didnt he say he owed the family? So i asked him about it but he said thats the debt. I knew he was lying. But he wouldnt admit it.
After sometime i came to my office. Thinking if I should even write the article or not. Something was completly off and i felt like the killing of the sister is much more accurate.

Sooooooo thats the article.

The title is 'A misunderstanding can lead to something big'

Knock knock.

'Come in'.

'Sir there has been a p-problem'

'And?'

'Its about you'

'STOP PAUSING BETWEEN YOUR SENTENCES!!'

'Sir you have an article writen about you calling you wrong and how you misundertood a guy.'

'Show me'

The man showed his i pad to him.

He raised his brow while reading the article.

'Well..... I want to give this reporter a gift.'

'Mr Barnardi i dont think we should engage with the publ-'

'John, John, John how many times do I have to tell you. DO WHAT I SAY!'

'Okey sir tell me what to do.'