chapter 2

I came in the crime scene. I talked to Adrea about the situation and she said

Nothing.

Absoloutly NOTHING!!

I have no idea what im gonna ask or say to him. I mean are they even there right now?  This was stupid. I started to walk towards the place when I bumped into a man. I said sorry and the man left. I didnt turned or anything cuz i was to busy cursing Adrea in my head.

After walking and looking around i found the police tape.
I then found a police officer talking with one of the victims. I waited untill the police officer was done quetioning then i went towards the guy.

' Hey Im a journalist from the daily news. I wanted to interveiw you? Are you available now? '

' Umm yeah '

' okey can you tell me when the fight broke out? '

' uhh well it was around 12:30 or 12:45? '

' Okey and what was the fight all about? '

' Well... He is trying to murder my family because of debt. '

' Who, is? '

' Max Barnardi '

My eyes widend. I didnt believe when Adrea said It was that guy who fought with the victim. Well now I have to.

' Oh and also the man you bumped into a few mintutes ago was Max Barnardi. He left after paying money to the police. They are closing the case. '

Then I looked around, the polices were taking off the signs going back.

I felt bad for the guy and his family. Just because of a debt the riches went so far.  Im going to write an article about this.

Right after some more questioning.