charmander first battle!

Kim Jim looked towards Sejoun. He wanted to refuse, because now Charmander has a high reputation and there is no need to fight unnecessary battles. Besides, water and fire are, as everyone knows, Charmander does not need to go fight with the water frog.

   However, to his surprise, Sejoun actually agreed.

   With great confidence in his eyes, he passed the snacks in his hand to Charmander, and rubbed Charmander's little head fondly, "charmander, this will be your First Stage battle, but you have to behave well."

   Charmander's little head nodded, and the flame on his tail suddenly burned more intensely, and an infinite fighting intent surged in his eyes.

   Upon invitation, Sejoun took Charmander to the Booth of Flowing Water. Since Flowing Water company is quite famous and their focus is on combat, their booth has a large platform.

   Sejoun and Charmander are standing on the top of the platform, while the water frog and his trainer are on the opposite side.

   The animal trainer knelt down and kept calming the water frog, and the water frog's eyes were impatient, and the eyes looking towards Charmander were full of murderous aura.

   This is the case.

   Charmander's temperament is docile and can fight or be raised at home, while the water frog is specialized in fighting. His wild nature and irritable character will not make him a domestic creature. Even with a trainer, it is difficult for him. Controlling the wildness of the heart, he must have passed the audit test very reluctantly.

   The Flowing Water Company has always had this problem. Although Genetic Organism has a good battle strength, the personality test has been pressing the line.

   Charmander looks silly and cute, as if there is no normal offensive, so most people can't help but squeeze a cold sweat off Charmander.

   "Charmander, are you confident?" Facing the countless crowds in the audience, Sejoun was unexpectedly calm, but instead smiled and asked Charmander.

   Charmander turned his head to look at Sejoun, nodded and gave a soft cry.

   "He can understand people? His IQ is very high!" the audience suddenly exclaimed.

   Before the review team evaluated Charmander, they were all concerned about Charmander's appearance and strength, but they all subconsciously ignored his IQ, and now this scene has made the scene even more boiling.

   High IQ, good looks, coupled with high strength, this Charmander. Is it possible that he is going straight to heaven?

   "Go ahead." A trace of jealousy flashed in the eyes of the trainer, and he said coldly.

   With the two sides nodding, the water frog strayed like a sharp arrow and moved towards Charmander.

   There was an uproar in the audience.

   The water frog is faster than the evaluation data, and even only its shadow can be seen. The Water frog was naturally a Water Type creature with speed as its advantage. Although Charmander looked cute, it was also slightly bulky.

   Sejoun didn't dare to underestimate water frog. Charmander's body is quite big, but dodging the water frog's normal attack should not be a problem.

   "charmander, dodge, use Scratch." Facing the approaching water frog, Sejoun's eyes were cold.

   Charmander received the command, his legs exploded with amazing strength, his abdomen was slightly hard, moved towards the left, and the dodge was attacked by the water frog, then Scratch flashed a cold light, and the whole process was clean. Neat.