audit team is ready to review

Almost overnight, Red & White Corporation's video went viral, but the fire was mostly negative.

   A company that continues to decline and is full of negative reviews suddenly announced the development of Fire Element elemental creatures one day, and the performance of this Fire Element biological light from the video exceeds all Fire Element creatures in Korea.

   The first reaction is definitely no good.

   Soon, many people left bad reviews of the Red & White Corporation site, and even Malice attacked.

   "Hehe, have you all learned to fake it now? If Elderly Kim sees it, he is definitely going to beat you up."

   "I can tell at a glance that this was CGI. The Charmander's tail is always burning with flames. How could there be such a Genetic Organism? Absolutely fake"

   "Looking forward to shaming the Red & White Corporation Biological Exhibition."

   The most indispensable thing in the online world is to follow the trend. As long as the direction of public opinion is determined, netizens who are always happy will spontaneously become spectators. For a time, Red & White Corporation became the object of verbal criticism, and Red & White Corporation became a representative of correct thinking, theory, and moral concepts.

   Of course, there is no lack of traces of BioPeak's small movements.

   The senior director of BioPeak, Jin Jeongdo, also expressed his own remarks in the video: "As far as I know, until now Red & White Corporation lacks the ability to develop independently. From the past, swing monkeys, rocket fish, and green onion frogs, etc. From the Genetic Organism series, it is not difficult to see that Red & White Corporation is better at following Mimic, the research speed is slow, the designer's ability is limited, and the quality of the works produced is very normal. As far as a small company is concerned, they are not bad, but this time it has gone too far. There are only a few Fire Element Genetic Organisms in Korea, and few companies have the confidence to create Fire element Genetic organisms… I think our country's laws need to be further improved, at least to have greater punishment for this false propaganda. "

   Jin jeongdo's comment stated that Red & White Corporation's video was falsified. In fact, although this kind of thing is not common in the industry, there are similar cases.

   Using video to stir up popularity, the last biological exhibition exhibited another creature.

  But at most, that is fine. The company's reputation has already dropped a thousand meters in one fall. This kind of thing is normal that small companies that get one vote and run will do. After all, after extensive attention, Genetic Organism only needs to be cheap, and if the quality is good, someone will buy it.

   The people who don't like Red & white corporation naturally liked Jin Jeongdo's comment. Each and every one impatiently wanted to show their dislike for Red & White Corporation.

   Soon, Charmander of Red & White Corporation was on the hot search.

   "Wow, BioPeak is too cruel." Yoon Jaemin kept sighing after watching the Charmander video she posted become a hot search and the verbal abuse below.

   However, this is good. Red & White Corporation does not need any promotion plan. It is estimated that everyone in the Genetic Organism circle knows that Red & White Corporation is a scam company.

   "Aren't we doing something?" Kim Sewoo was a little worried on the side, "BioPeak bullies intolerably. If this continues, our company's reputation will be stinky."