chapter 32

It was the day of her haldi the day when she will be named for someone else by  applying haldi on her body of his name she didn't want to and after that only two days will be left for her marriage. Where she will completely belong to someone else.

She doesn't know what will happen after her marriage and what turns her life will take. What she knows from this is that she will never be his again. 

She was in her room thinking all this while getting ready for the function, her face devoid of any emotion as if the emotions in her died.

Looking at her it seemed as if she had now become a living corpse. Her eyes are red and swollen due to the crying last night. she was having an headache and  fever too.

She is about to go to the door and open it when she hears a knock on the window of her room. At first she got startled for a second but she ignored it and was about to open the door when she again heard the knock.

She goes towards the window and open it only to get shocked by seeing the person standing infront of her on the ladders.

"Barrister babu" she said but her words came out as a whisper, Her lips slightly parted in the oval shape due to shock.

Anirudh chuckled at her reaction as he found her cute and felt a sudden urge to kiss her lips but he shrugged it off as soon as it came to his mind. keep it for some other day he thinks.

And before she could react or do anything he hurriedly entered her room by climbing upon the window. Who knows something got into her mind and she started creating a ruckus and called everyone or did something stupid, because of a head injury she had got he thinks to himself.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai yaha kyu aaye hai aap yaha kya karne aaye hai"she shouted angrily after coming out of the shock

But somewhere she was happy seeing him after so many days. Just a minute ago she was thinking about him and now he is in front of her How does he always get to know that she needs him? That she was missing him? But she will not say this to him. 

"Jisse aise baat karni chahiye usse to karegi nahi aur mere jaise pyaare insaan se pyaar karne ki jagah bas chillayegi " he murmured to himself looking at her angry face

"Tumse baat karne aaya tha... Actually baat karne ke sath sath tumhe ye haldi lagane aaya tha hamari shadi hone wali haina toh koyi rasam adhuri nahi rehni chahiye" He said casually showing the bowl of turmeric to her with a smile.

she looks at him in disbelief, has he gone mad or he hit his head on something, she thinks.

"Aap hosh mei toh hai kya keh rahe hai kaisi rasme...kaisi shadi..." bondita said yelling at him

"Mei hamari shadi aur unme hone wali rasmo ki baat kar raha hu" he said with a serious tone and a little smile on his lips

"Aap thik toh hai kya keh rahe hai shayad aap bhul rahe hai ki meri shadi apse nahi sharavan se hone wali hai" she said angrily

And that's it, his last limit of patience breaks He doesn't know why, but whenever she says that she will become someone else's or even the thoughts of it came into his mind, makes him loses his self. This enmity has awakened a lot of new sides inside of him which he himself is not able to name But still he has given this new side of him a place in his mind.

He knows she is forced for this marriage and he very well knows that thakuma is the one who forced her or blackmailed her for this marriage he doesn't know the exact reason but he is sure about it. And this does not mean that he will let thakuma do whatever she wants If Bondita cannot do anything then and he will surely do something, And about this marriage he will not let this happen at any cost.