chapter 13

Sumati is sitting in the jeep in tension thinking what's happening there she wouldn't have stayed here if Thakuma hadn't stopped her.

And then she sees Thakuma bringing Bondita with her who was crying and was trying to free herself from her clutches as if she doesn't want to come with them.

Her heart hurts thinking why she is crying, doesn't she want to come to her family Does she want to live with that enemy family leaving her family.

Thakuma makes Bondita sit in the jeep next to Sumati and then she and Chandrachud also get into the jeep.

As soon as Bondita sat next to Sumati , she hugged her tightly crying miserably clinging to her.

Bondita who was already crying does nothing but gets confused as to why she hugged her and why is she crying .

Even though she is meeting her for the first time, she doesn't seem afraid of her it was like she already knew her,she feels safe when she hugs her as if consoling her from crying just like her birristara babu do.

She blinks her big lovely eyes which are full of tears and looks at Sumati like an innocent child. 

Aap kon ho? aur roh kyu kar rahe ho? She asked her innocently, fluttering her big eye lashes.

Sumati looks at her and thinks why she is acting like she is an eight year old kid And on top of that she said who she is  didn't she remember she is her mother.

"Ye kya keh rahi hai tu,mei maa hu Teri aur tu puch rahi hai mei kon hu" she said disheartened 

Mei apko nahi janti she said pouting her pink lips.

"Ye tu kya bol Rahi hai bondita..dekh agar tu mazak kar Rahi hai na toh abhi issi waqt isse band kar "she pleaded her

"Meine kaha na mei apko nahi janti nahi janti..mujhe mere birristira babu ke pass Jana hai mujhe unke pass Jana hai mujhe Jane do" she said wiggling more into her grip

Tu ye kaisi baate kar...She was about to say but Thakuma interrupts her

"Rehne de sumati usse bhes karke koi faida nahi vo sach keh rahi hai usse kuch bhi yaad nahi" Thakuma said in a defeated voice

"Ye aap kya keh rahi hai thakuma kuch bhi yaad nahi matlab" sumati asked thakuma still registering her words 

"Ghar se chale Jane ke baad bondita ke saath ek durghatna hui thi gadi se thokar lag gayi thi sir par gehri chot lagne ki vajah se uska dimaag chote baccho ki tarah hogaya aur usse kuch yaad nahi raha issi baat ka faida uthaya uss anirudh roy Chaudhary ne aur itne din tak apne sath rakha usse" her voice was filled with grief and anger.

Sumati is shocked to hear Thakuma's words. She is unable to accept that her daughter is not mentally well She is just looking at Bondita who is crying like a child.

And only one thing running through her mind

That her daughter is mentally ill.

______________________________

Anirudh was standing there looking at his hand, just a while back he was holding her hand in his and the very next moment he lost it.  

He lost her 

He promised her that he would never separate her from himself but he left her Or would it be better to say that He was forced to leave her.

He was just staring at his hand with his eyes that were full of anger, hurt and pain in which there were tears too, from which he was not letting go.