Time To Be Warriors

MK's P.O.V
The Not Mayor sat in front of us tied up as he talked about the Lady Bone Demon. " All my Lady ever desired was a world no longer plagued by pain, until the Monkey King and his companions got in the way. Fate, however, has gifted her a second chance! With the Monkey King under her control, there's no stopping --."

Pigsy grabs the Not Mayor by his shirt. "Yeah, yeah, we get it already! If I hear the word "destiny" one more time..."

"Pigsy, put the prisoner down!" Tang says.

"Monkey King beat her before. We can do it again." I told everyone.

"I don't really see how. Now that she has Wukong and Y/n." Redson spoke up.

Tang immediately grabbed the Not Mayor, shaking him like crazy, making Pigsy smile. "All right, bozo. You're going to tell us how Sun Wukong stopped the Lady Bone Demon last time or--."

"That information won't help you now. My Lady has corrected the one mistake in her previous plan!" Not Mayor says.

"Oh, right, right, right. And remind me, er, what was that mistake again?" I asked him.

"The mistake of extending her compassion only to the mortal realm." The Not Mayor said.

"Uh-huh. I see. And where is the "mortal realm"?" I asked another question.

"Uh MK, we're in it." Mei told me.

Right, I'm such an idiot. At least, that's what Y/n would say if she was here.

Don't worry Y/n, I'll get you back.

"She hadn't accounted for a celestial being to stand in her way. However, instead of Sun Wukong's swift vengeance, the Great Monk showed my Lady mercy. Until she had come to see the error of her ways, she was to remain imprisoned. Ha, the fools! Now her time has come again. The Samadhi Fire is the one thing strong enough to cleanse not only the mortal plane, but the Celestial Realm and everything beyond even that!" The Not Mayor laughs. "A fresh start. A clean slate. Just as she had planned. The mech is a weapon to channel the healer's power. Now that it is in her possession, it's only a matter of time until the final moment arrives."
_______________________________________

Y/n's P.O.V
I sat criss-cross in the crystal, meditating, trying to resist my powers being pulled from my body.

"You will not be able to resist me forever." Lady Bone Demon's voice rang out in my head.

I breathed in and out. "I can do this, for them, for MK."
_______________________________________

MK's P.O.V
"My Lady's power is too great for you to best. Your friend will surrender the Fire. My Lady's victory is assured!" The Not Mayor laughed maniacally.

"She didn't look so hot last time I saw her." Macaque spoke up while he was tied up.

I glared at Macaque. "Nu-huh. You're in time-out, so you don't get to chime in. Sandy, spin him!"

"Sorry, Mr. Maquack." Sandy said, facing Macaque against the wall.

Macaque sighs. "Come on, kid. You must have seen it. She might be stronger than ever, but she's spread too thin. The mech, the crystal, and now Monkey King? I bet you anything that keeping him suppressed is using every ounce of strength she's got."

Redson started to speak. "Meaning, there's--."

"There's a vulnerability." Sandy finished for him.

"Ugh, I was going to say that." Redson grumbles.

"Don't worry, you'll get it next time." Mei pats his back.

"Whoa ho ho. We're really going to listen to Macaque? For all we know, he's still working for her. He could be luring us into a trap." Pigsy said.