⊱ 3 ⊰

The evaluation began. As per Casimir's request, the best knights went up first. Bardin had them line up in front of the group and a bit separated from the rest.

Despite Casimir claiming that he wants to be seen as a pacifist, he was quite eager to see them in action. But of course, it was just his curiosity. Reading about how the novel described the action scenes is completely different from seeing it in person.

Bardin called a knight over and a male knight stepped up before Casimir and Bardin, standing tall and still, but was no match to Casimir's imposing stature. He stood a head taller than the knight and Bardin.

The knight had light auburn brown hair, and bright hazel eyes that looked refreshing. He had thin brows, an upturned nose and a u-shaped jaw. The knight had a decently covered and protected gear, with the right amount of armor on the joints and vulnerable areas.

The knight nervously glanced at Bardin, as he gave him an affirmed nod. The knight turns to Casimir. "Greetings to your highness the grand prince!" The knight yelled, his eyes seemed to be eager and excited, different from how the servants in the main house reacted to him. "My name is ..."

Casimir paused after the knight's robust introduction. He began thinking at the sight of this, "I thought the knights would be scared of Casimir? Is the 'Monster of the Northern Duke' able to turn off-?"

Notification boxes came to his front field of vision, as he began reading the messages.

[ System: Title - Grand Prince of Rocheleau - is active. The knights of the Dukedom will follow your orders thoroughly. "Grand Prince of Rocheleau" remains on as a status. ]

[System: Title - "Grand Prince of Rocheleau" has nulled the effects of "Monster of the Northern Border" for the knights of the dukedom. ]

[System: Reputation +501]
[Current Reputation: -99,499]

"How useful." Casimir murmured out loud as he read the notifications. The knight that stood in front of him stopped talking both he and Bardin went in shock. Casimir removed the floating boxes out the way as he looked at the knight's shocked expression. "Oh shoot. I said that out loud, didn't I?"

"Thank you for deeming me useful, your highness the grand prince! I will remember this day for the rest of my lower life-!" The knight exclaimed as the rest of the knights clapped, celebrating the young knight's approval.

"No! Don't clap for that!" Casimir yelled in his head as his outer expression remained stoic. "This isn't something to celebrate about-!"

"Let me at least check if you're actually useful... [View]" Casimir clenched his arms as he waited for the window pop up. The red transparent screen once again appeared.

[ Name: Oliver Reed ]
[ Age: 18 ]
[ Gender: Male ]
[ Occupation: Advanced Knight ]
[ Current Skill level: B-]
[ Potential Skill Level: A+ ]
[ Reputation: 160 (+209) ]

Casimir paused as his eyes read through each line. "He even has a higher reputation than me..." Casimir sighed as he evaluated the knight's statistics. "It's based on a grade-? It really is like an RPG game. I'm assuming that the grades go from F to S then..."

"An A+ in potential is actually really good ... and at the age of eighteen as well." Casimir sighed in his chamber of thoughts, rubbing his forehead, while his outer shell remained quiet. "But then again Casimir right now is sixteen, and he's accomplished so much. Oliver is completely incomparable."