⊱ 2 ⊰

After the celebration ball that took place, Casimir returned to his bedroom, changed, and sat at the edge of the bed, lost in thought. Firstly, he decided to round up all the information he just gained.

"So... after becoming Casimir, I also got his swordsman skills?" Casimir narrowed his eyes as he looked at his hand, which didn't even shake despite himself being in fear. He definitely killed a man right before the ball even started. It must be Casimir's strong mentality that's somewhat easing the guilt. "Did I gain... any other skills that Casimir might have?"

"Speaking of which, I haven't checked this out..." Casimir glanced to his right, noticing a floating red transparent box in the air, paired with text inscribed on it. "When I deflected the dagger, it popped up then, but I was a bit dumbfounded ..."

"This box followed me everywhere at the party too, so I assume no one else can see it ..." Casimir deduced as he began to read the message.

[ System: Congratulations on awakening Casimir's sword skill [Barricade.] Future expansion of skills will arrive with more usage of [Barricade.] [Barricade] will also level up with more usage. Would you like to check your stats? ]

[ Yes / No ]

"It looks just like an RPG window screen..." Casimir examined the text that it displayed. "It wouldn't hurt to look, and if I want to make it out of this alive, I have to use any and all resources I have."

Casimir inched his finger closer to the red window and tapped his finger on "yes," before the screen widened from its y-axis and became longer in height. The text on the screen changed and now showed the following:

[ Name: Casimir Van Rocheleau ]
[ Age: 16 ]
[ Title(s): [Limited] Monster of the North, [Legendary] Grand prince of Rocheleau, [Epic] Young Swords-master, [Epic] Commander of the northern border...
[ Strength: 3000 ]
[ Agility: 730 ]
[ Defense: 800 ]
[ Dexterity: 2500 ]
[ Intelligence: 1000 ]
[ Magic Type: {Locked} ]
[ Mana: {Locked} ]
[ Charisma: 1 ]
[ Reputation: -100,000 ]

[ Unlocked Skills: (Barricade lv. 1) (Sword Aura lv. 5) (Limited) Monster of the north lv. MAX) (Sinaht's Eye lv. 5) (Desensitized lv. 6) ]
[ Inherited Title(s): [Epic] Eccentric Scientist
[ Inherited Skills: (Biomedical Genius lv. MAX) (Botanist lv. MAX) (Herbalist lv. 8)

Casimir began reading through the statistics, "No wonder he's the villain, look at all these high numbers." Casimir paused as he looked at the last four of the first segment. "Magic type and mana are locked... and-"

"What the hell, why is Charisma so low??"

Casimir rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing things correctly. "Oh, come on! His appearance and feats should make up for his personality, why is the charisma at one?!"

"And-" Casimir's mouth went agape. "Negative one hundred thousand reputation points!? What the hell?!" Casimir clenched his forehead as he kept reading on. "No wonder nobody approached Casimir ..."

"The 'Monster of the north' title doubles as a skill?" Casimir hesitantly taps the title, as the window changes shape again and began a description for the skill.

[ System: (Limited) Monster of the north - lv. MAX ]
[ Any living creature in a ten mile radius will instantly fear the user. Different conditions apply: ]
[ Monsters will become aggravated. ]
[ Humans and others will be threatened. ]
[ Type: Automatic ]

"This is..." Casimir widened his eyes," ...completely useless for my set of circumstances!" Casimir gripped the screen and began reading it over and over again. "Really! What am I supposed to do with this? I don't plan on going to a battlefield, so I don't need this!"