Patty: I feel like there is not much to talk about, Katy....

Katy: Please just explain what happened from your perspective.... All I know is that you just cut contact all of a sudden.

Patty: I cut contact?! Yes!

Katy: Why???

Patty: Because you had become an entitled brat that paid no attention to the generations before you!

Katy: I did?

Patty: You barely talked to me, and then when you organized the cowgirl night at the saloon, I was hoping you'd book me.... And I heard nothing....

Katy: But my cowgirl night had a showgirl theme..

Patty: So I'm not a showgirl??

Katy: I'm sorry Patty, but not really. You do what you do amazingly, but it just did not fit the theme of the night.

Patty: If one song would have been different, no one would have cared!

Katy: They would have.... That's what the event was about Patty. But I am so sorry if I hurt you with that. I should have talked to you about it.

Patty: What would you even have said? That I'm lame and didn't fit your themed night?

Katy: No, that next time I would organize the cowgirl night, I'd consider you first. You're my aunty you know?

Patty: Really?

Katy: Yes! I am not the brat you think I am, Patty. But you cut contact with me after that. I thought something happened. I wanted to talk to you, but you avoided me.

Patty: I did? Maybe you should have just approached me in person!

Katy: I DID!

Patty: I don't believe that for a second!

Patty walks off annoyed.

Maybel: Are you okay, Katy?

Katy: Could be doing better, but at least I tried to explain my side...

Cyn-D: It's like she does not want to hear it.

Jewelry: Yeah, she seems a bit stuck in her way.

Katy: It hurts. I wanted to reconnect with her so badly, and she just brushes me off again and again...

Cyn-D: Listen, sometimes people need more time than you, that's okay.

Maybel: Yess, now she knows your side, so give her some time to let what you said sink in.

Katy: Thank you for the support everyone. It means a lot.

All four of them hug and keep chatting.

Meanwhile, Carl. S. Whisper, ID34 and Harlem enter the untucked lounge.

Jewelry: Hey y'all, who's lipsyncing tonight?

Harlem: ID34 and I... I think Carl is safe...

Carl: You think so? My critiques were so vague.. I feel like they don't like me

Jewelry: Why?

Carl: Scarlet told me to not rely on my looks, but my role barely had any lines....

Jewelry: Maybe she means your good looks?

Harlem: Yeah boo, she meant that you were playing a serial killer the way you would play a pop star...

Carl: But that is me...
Jewelry: That's true, sweetie. But this is an acting challenge.

Carl: I guess you're right... I'm gonna learn the song now...

Harlem: Don't bother, honey. I will beat you regardless...

ID34: Yeah... My chances of survival this week are: 1%

Jewelry: Don't say that ID, you're a fierce performer too.

ID34: I am, but Harlem is on another level. I have let the motherboard down... I should remove myself from the competition.

Harlem: Wait what? You're not thinking about quitting are you?

ID34: Quitting, leaving, exiting the competition, sashaying away, yes.

Harlem: Absolutely not! I know I said that I would easily beat any of you in this competition. But that does not mean I want you to give up. ID, I need you to give it your all. Put up a fight!

ID34: It is of no use...

Harlem: It is! If not for yourself, do it out of respect for me.

ID34: Understood, I shall perform to respect Harlem.

Harlem: Let's give them a show, honey.

Everyone gets asked to return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Carl S. Whisper as safe. While Harlem and ID34 take to the stage to lipsync to Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera.

Harlem, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

Harlem bows, runs over to hug ID34 and walks to the back of the stage.

-

"ID34, You electrified this competition, but this is not your time, so I have to ask you to Sashay Away.

ID34 nods understandingly.

ID34: Thank you for having me. I hope the motherboard is proud that I have even made it here.

Some competitors from the back yell: YESSSS!

ID34 walks to the back of the stage.

ID34: "GAME OVER!"

11 Coaches remain....