•Chapter 3

𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

“Its almost midnight and yet Yuki isn't home yet..What if he..”

I slap myself.

“Jeshie you idiot! Stop overthinking things! This is normal, hes just spending alot of time with his friends that's why hes not home yet! That's gotta be it..right..? Aarghh! Snap out of it! Stop overthinking!!!”

I keep slapping myself as my cheeks turn red and I was close to crying.

“I hope he comes back home safe. And I also hope that im still the one he loves. I cant stop thinking that there are girls in that party..But..If Yuki said theres no girls, then its gotta be true!”

As I was lost speaking to myself, I suddenly jumped when the front door opened.

“Y-Yuki! Welcome home!”
I went to him and hugged him.
He smelled like alcohol. He also looks tired and sleepy.

“Are you feeling okay?” I asked

“Mhm, Im fine. I just got a little drunk than i was supposed to be. Im sorry.” He said in a whisper.

“Its okay, I understand. You guys probably had alot of fun, thats normal! Come on, get yourself cleaned up and then lets sleep?”

“Sure. Wait for me in the bedroom” He said as he gave Jeshie a kiss on the forehead.

As Jeshie waits for Yuki in bed, She was styling herself and doing skincare.

Yuki then finished cleaning up and went inside the bedroom.

“Jeshie, Love. Im done.” He said with a smile

I then smile to him aswell
“Lets sleep!” I said

We both cuddle each other as we both drifted to our peaceful sleep. Going into a dream land only us built.