The Beginning.

𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 8 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕, 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In a morning day,

Yuki woke up next to Jeshie. He looks at Jeshie's sleeping face as he softly smiled and pulled her more closer to him. He was enjoying her warmth as they snuggle together. Yuki would peck Jeshie's lips as he hugs her.

As Jeshie felt Yuki's soft lips on hers, she slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Yuki? Goodmorning.. " she softly spoke with a yawn.

"Goodmorning, darling. " Yuki said with a slight chuckle as he looks at her thinking that shes cute.

"What would you like for breakfast? I'll cook for today. " Yuki said with a hum at the end.

"Hm.. Ill take hotdog and chicken nuggets if thats okay with you? " Jeshie said with a smile on her face.

Yuki chuckles.
"Anything for you, my lady. "

𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As I was making Jeshie's breakfast downstairs in the kitchen, I cant help but think how I managed to pull a girl like her. Shes the girl everyone would chase and want for.

Shes really precious. Shes like a gem to me, i dont want to lose or break her even once. I always thank God for giving me a lover like her. I have never been so lucky.

As I finished cooking Jeshie's breakfast, I put it on the table as i call for her upstairs

"Jeshie~! Food's ready~! "

"Yes! Yes! Coming! " She yelled with cheer.

We both eat together with a smile on our face. We couldve never been happier. Having each other is enough for us. Ill never leave her even if it costs my life.