Jin:now let's go downstairs My Queen *smile*

Luna:we can't walk downstairs together *sad tone*

Jin:are you feeling sad thinking all this? *looks at her*

Luna:no not at all I am good you should go I will be there soon *calm tone*

He smiled and walked out of my room I can't get enough time with you and even if I don't accept this but I feel bad I wish I can able to hug you or hold your hand infront of everyone but thats impossible I can't hurt my husband's especially my sister I sighed and walked out of my room

--*Meanwhile*--

Lucy Pov

I was already downstairs with Jimin waiting for Luna and Jin why they both take so much time I saw Jin walking downstairs with his emerald crown shining on his head

I smiled at him pur kids was already here along with Jisoo and Suho but I don't know who other five boys are Jin brothers bowed to him in his respect he smiled and stood beside me now I was standing between Jin and Jimin

Jin:you're looking very beautiful Queen *smile*

Lucy:thank you *smile*

Soon I saw Luna walking downstairs her crown was shining her face was calm in this life this is the first time I am seeing her like that just like the old time the first Queen of Zeltron she stood between us and we all three sisters bowed to her in her respect she smiled and walked towards me

Luna:Jin I want you with me cuz Jisoo wants us to take this decision so will you mind to stay with me? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:sure....afterall it's about Mia *smile*

I also smiled hearing there talk they both sat together in the front couch and we all sat around them on the other couches the five boys were standing infront of both of them

Luna:firstly Jisoo what you thinks about this don't you think it's very ridiculous to fix Mia marriage at this young age *looks at Jisoo*

Jisoo:Mother I can't say anything cuz it's about the tradition of Ossory that the Eldest Princess marriage gets fixed with the choosen ones *smile*

Jin:Mia marriage?why you didn't told me about this *looks at luna*

Luna:cuz I knew you will never agree for that *calm tone*

Jin:for sure I will not just look at her she is just a child *looks at mia*

Jisoo;Jin uncle I can understand your concern but that's the rule also she will get married when she want but you both have to choose the groom today *calm tone*

Jin:who are the grooms? *looks at luna*

Luna:well meet Kim Mingyu,Kwon Hoshi, Hansol Vernon, Lee Woozi and Hong Joshua *smile*

Yeonjun:what the fuck they are the grooms *widen eyes*

Tae & Namjoon:language Yeonjun *glared*

Yeji:they can't marry Mia I mean Jisoo unnie you know everything how did you allowed? *looks at jisoo*

Jisoo:I realised they are not bad also they treat me good as well as Mia so why not *smile*

Irene:they are so much older then Mia beside this they are literally the friends of her father *disappointed look*

Woozi:looks who's is saying this the one who married her cousin *chuckles*

Ryujin:shut up don't forget you're talking about the Queen of Zeltron and Inferno *glared*

Mingyu:well guess what we never saw you all as the King and Queen of Inferno and Zeltron for us it was only the Choi Sisters and 7 Deadly Sins *glared*

Suho;calm down Mingyu don't cross the line also don't forget why you all are here *calm tone*

Niki:i really wonder how you and unnie handles them *rolls eyes*

Yerin:and where is Sana and Wendi? *raised eyebrow*

Joshua:are you fool?why they will be here we five are the choosen ones for princess Kim Mia *looks at mia*

Yeji:you all will not look at her till she get adult cuz I dint trust your gazes *glared*

Yeonjun & Beomgyu:I can't believe our neice will get married to her father friends *annoyed tone*

Yoongi & Tae:atleast there are not marrying there cousins *rolls eyes*

Yeonjun:seriously Father? *disappointed look*

Beomgyu;he is right really father *rolls eyes*

Tae & Yoongi:just giving the reality check *rolls eyes*

Hoshi:look I really want you 8 to be quite let King Jin and Queen Luna decide *glared*

Hyunjin:aghh.....why you even called us here aunty Luna *annoyed tone*

Luna:cuz you all are also guardian of Mia so I wanted you all here *smile*

Ryujin & Irene:how will we digest the fact that she is getting married with one of them *looks at eachother*

Jin & Hoseok:we digested your marriage with your cousins so you all can also digest it *sarcastic tone*

Liana & Lucy:enough I guess we already talked about that right *glared at Jin and hoseok*

Jin & Hoseok:whatever *rolls eyes*

Aghh....what a chaos this is like ok it's very interesting I looked at Luna and she as staring at the five probably observing them ahh.....I know she will choose perfect one for Mia

Jisoo:ahh....Mother please just choose one of them or else they will kill eachother *sighs*

Luna:oh....my dear do you think Kim Luna will let this happen? *red eyes*

Jisoo:I trust you that's why I gave that much important responsibility to you and Jin uncle *hold luna hand*

Luna:I know *smile+pecked her forehead*

Suho:so.....shoukd we decide now? *holding Mia hand*

Luna:well Suho I realised one thing today that I know very kess things about you but ok it doesn't matter till my daughter is happy *smile*

Suho:Queen Luna sorry i mean Mother I will give my life but will always keep her happy *looks at jisoo*

Namjoon:it feels good to hear that don't forget she is our princess and no matter how much year will pass she will always be our princess *looks at jisoo*

Hearing these words from Suho mouth I also feel good I know how much Jisoo matters for Luna after the death of Jisoo unnie she was very broken but after the birth of Jisoo she again felt happiness and amazingly Jisoo get the same face as Jisoo unnie my thoughts get interrupted by the arguing sounds

Yeonjun;I will surley kill you five if Mia will cry cuz of you five *gritting teeth*

Woozi:she is our princess Yeonjun beside this whoever will be her fiance will keep her very happy *smirk*

Yeji:first you all took our unnie and now our neice aghh...nevermind Luna aunty and Jin uncle please tell us your decision *smile*

Luna & Jin:yes.....now you all keep quite and let us talk no one will say a word until we allow *serious tone*

Ok.....finally they are going to take the decision well I am excited I was continuously looking at Mia ahhh...she is so cute she reminds me of Ryujin when she was a kid she was also very cute I smiled thinking about this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about there argument well I feel nostalgic like ok it reminded me of "7 Deadly Sins Part-2" well bye for now.....