(]--[ 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟲 ]--[)

Start from the beginning

William and Miss Delight towered over the walls and managed to get inside with the other members of The Green Army..

🧡🎎: Hello, you two. Welcome to the Green Army.. We've been planning some stuff on how we can defeat The Reds.. There's also Blitz who is a Yellow Life.. But we don't know where he is.. But we DO heard that his office and his game is now in flames because of Acid.

🟣🔪: Ooooh, that's kind of messed up.

💜: Wait a minute, Aren't you also burn places as well?

🟣🔪: .... Don't even ask that question.

💜: Oh ok, anyways.. We've been thinking of.. sending someone in to try and steal their stuff.. But.. If Blitz ever think about doing that.. We don't have to do anything, I guess.

💛😄: Yeah!! We don't have to do work anymore!!

💜: Well, We still need to fix this place up after last session..

💛😄: Oh... :(

💜: And also what makes it worse, is that Sans didn't even show up because he was still sleeping like the lazy skeleton he was..

🟫: *nods slowly*

🧡🎎: Ok, so yeah.. We just need to wait.. If Blitz died by the Red Army, HE would be red.. and their members are gonna grow.. and if they're gonna come in here to attack, We HAVE to be prepared.. Otherwise, We might die and be Yellow, or possibly dying twice.. leading to the last life.. So we have to be prepared.

💜: You're right, Doll.. So.. Try to enchant your armor, weapons and bows as much as possible.. Try and gather some Ender Pearls, TNT and other stuff that we can need against The Red Army. Because The Reds never slack, They have full enchanted diamond armor, So.. we need something powerful, Like A TNT Minecart, or End Crystals.. That would be amazing..

🧡🎎: Yes, they're very powerful.. We need Eye of Enders, Ghast Tears and Glass.

🟣🔪: Well, lucky for me.. I have a bunch of glass on my inventory!

💜: Ok, that's good! Now we just need Ghast Tears and Eye of Enders, and the ingredients are in The Nether so.. Probably.. Mono and William.. You guys can get those ingredients for the rest of the session. Were just gonna be preparing and if they ever come over here, We have to attack.. alright?

ALL: Alright!

💜: Ok, GO, GO, NOW!

...

[THE RED ARMY]

🐇🤖: Welcome.. to our Meeting Room, Reds.

🌊🔵: Yeah... It's cool, I guess.

☀️: Yeah, I'm excited!

🐇🤖: Alright so.. The remaining Greens are located in Uzi's Base.. And.. we have to take action and kill as many Greens and Yellows as possible..

⚗️: Sounds good, What's our plan?

🐇🤖: Well, it's simple.. We need to charge.. We have a lot of stuff.. So they can't beat us.

☀️: True, I once ender pearled in their base and killed 2 YELLOWS!! I was proud of myself on that!

🐇🤖: Yeah, you did.. Anyways, I say we just wait.. I'm just gonna tell you guys to attack their base.. but right now, We just need to prepare for the ultimate war which is next session..