Chapter 6 - Hopefully my new job

It was a warm night in Shanghai, when Nathalie woke up yawning at nine o'clock, before stretching her muscles and feeling discomfort in her breasts from stopping her nursing after a day.

Even though it had been four months since the departure of her kids, her boobs were still feeling sore as well as the rest of her body, but she did it for a good reason and was glad that her kids were having a life with no struggles.

She groaned loudly and flopped back onto the mattress after sitting up, staying in her lying down position with her arms and legs spreaded out for five minutes.

The dark-haired woman then sat up on her bed for the second time and got up, stripping all her clothes off as she walked into the bathroom to urinate and take a long, rejuvenating soak in the tub.

Forty minutes later, she climbed out of the bathtub and dried herself off with a towel, before entering her room to get dressed into a red turtle neck jumper with black trousers and style her hair that was matching her clothes into a low bun.

Now that she was dressed, she quickly went into the kitchen to boil the water in a kettle for a nice cup coffee that she enjoyed with a chocolate chip cookie, before washing the mug and putting it back as the new owners of her flat were meant to move in tomorrow.

The new personal assistant grabbed her suitcase that had everything from her room inside it and her handbag containing her phone, charger, purse, passport and visa as she locked up her apartment, leaving the keys at the receptions desk, so the receptionist could give them to the new owners when they arrive.

Nathalie walked out of the building and instantly saw that the taxi that she had booked was already waiting for her, so he loaded her suitcase into the back of his car, before they both got into the vehicle and drove the business woman towards the Shanghai Pudong Airport.

She reached the Airport at 10:30pm, giving her enough time to have her suitcase scanned for any weapons or drugs and to have a body search and pat down, which was a method used to identify if someone was hiding something in their clothes.

After having her passport and visa checked over for any signs of fraud, she had a few spare minutes to go shopping in the gift shop, before boarding her plane for her flight to France.

The dark-haired woman sat on her seat and fastened her seatbelt, feeling the plane rapidly drive off the runway as soon as the pilot had finished talking, which made her stomach feel a little queasy.

Her plane would now up in the air for a good twelve hours and to help her pass the time, she looked at a few photos of the Agreste mansion, wondering what her new room will look like as she was also looking at the multiple pictures of her newborn babies, but this time she smiled softly, instead of sobbing as she knew that they were safe and sound.

Nathalie arrived in France at one o'clock in the afternoon and her plane landed at the Airport on time, before she got checked again and boarded the rental car she had paid for, putting the address of the Agreste mansion in her GPS to guide her to their house as she had never been to Paris, so the all the areas were unfamiliar to her.

She reached the posh Manor just in time and knocked on the door and a couple with a son, who looked a few months old appeared in the doorway.

"You must be Nathalie I presume. I'm Gabriel Agreste, this is my wife Emilie and this our son Adrien. We will show you to your room. Follow us!", the family escorted her upstairs into her new bedroom.

"This is where you'll be when you're not working. I'm an actress and my husbands the most famous fashion designer in the world!", the blonde woman praised as he passionately kissed his lips.