Chapter 2 - What I'm I going to do??

TW: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN PARENTAL ABANDONMENT, SO IF ANYONE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP TO CHAPTER 3 AS THIS CHAPTER WILL MENTION PARENTAL ABANDONMENT.

It was a peaceful morning in the Sancoeur house. The twins were sleeping in their cribs on either side of their mothers beds, while she too was sleeping deeply, only to be woken up by the loud crying of her children.

"It's alright, my babies! Mamas here to help and nourish you!", Nathalie cooed tiredly as she carefully stretched her arms so as not to hurt her already painful body from bringing two babies into the world on the same day.

She then sat up on her bed and took her pyjama top and maternity bra off, before lifting her newborns out of their cots to nurse them with the milk inside of her that helps strengthen their immune system.

Once Marinette and Fei had beef fully fed and released the air in their small stomachs, she took a sniff in between their thighs, but she couldn't smell anything or feel any wetness, so she gently patted their bottoms to mimick her heartbeat that they've heard from being her womb for nine months.

Her twin daughters were now lulling off to sleep as they closed their eye lids that were becoming heavy and their mama placed them both in their seperate beddings as she too lied back down on her bed and pulled the blanket over her, rapidly falling asleep.

The morning came quickly in shanghai with the warm sun shining happily in the sky to awake everyone up.

Nathalie groaned as she fluttered her eyes open, feeling so sore from giving birth yesterday and she turned to both of her sides, blissfully smiling as she saw both of her daughters still fast asleep.

"I think I'll go and take a shower, while these two are asleep!", she spoke to herself and slowly climbed out of bed, taking very small steps to the bathroom to not hurt her excruciating aching body.

When the dark-haired woman had finally made it into the lavatory, she sat on the toilet, not realising how much of an urge she had to pee, until she squatted down on the seat.

Once the new mother had finished urinating, she stripped all her clothes off and stepped into the shower, letting the pleasant liquids shower over her like rain.

While she was halfway through having a wash, she could hear the wailing sounds of her newborns and felt bad for letting her hungry babies cry for so long, so she rapidly hurried up with cleansing her body.

Nathalie finished her shower and quickly dried herself off, before putting a fresh maternity pad onto her panties and pulling them her legs, so they could catch the lochia blood pouring out of her vagina.

The woman who wearing just her pants walked out of the washroom as there was no point in getting fully dressed, because she needs her boobs to be bare in order to nurse her little ones.

"Hello! My little precious pearls. I see the two of you are hungry and have possibly gotten smelly during the night, so come here so mommy can help you!", the new mother cooed lovingly as she lifted her daughters out if their cits and sat down with them on her bed.

The dark-haired woman positioned both of her girls onto her breasts and they started strongly sucking the golden milk inside their mamas body that they so desperately needed, causing her to hiss in pain as she could feel the pain in her breasts and her stomach contracted ting back to it's normal size.

Once the twins were full, they got placed onto each of the older woman's shoulder as she massaged their backs to help them release the air building up inside their tiny tummies.

"There we go, my little angels. Now let's see what the two of you have managed to digest out of your bums!", she teased as she nuzzled their noses, making them smile widely.