The Wrath and The Greed (Prologue Part-1)

Začať od začiatku

Glow : "Okay little brother cya you two later" *her and colt wave bye at us as she uses her light element to speed off with colt to their home*

Me : "let's head home ourselves Cyan and tell mom and dad about our powers!" *I said excitedly*

Cyan : *he nods in agreement as the two of us ran home*

Narrator POV :

*As the Monster bros got home they saw their mom who we will call Ms. Kellor cooking dinner while their dad who is Mr. Kellor snuck up on the two and gave them a surprise hug using the power of darkness to hide in the dark as he is able to control all elements*

Steel & Cyan : "dad!" *they said happily* "we have something to show you and mom!!!"

Mr. Kellor : "heheh well what is you two" *he said smiling as the Steel showed his teeth while cyan fur started sparking without the use of fulger bugs* "oh my god Hunny our boys have awoken their elemental powers! *he yelled in pure joy*

Ms. Kellor : "They did!? This calls for a special dinner!" *she said with pure excitement*

*Small Timeskip*

*as Ms. Kellor was done cooking dinner. She places the food one the table. Soon all the males came to the table and the entire family started eating after the family was about to be done eating an explosion can be heard then the house started to collapse*

Mr. Kellor : "Kids get under my wings!!!" *as he yelled he turned his scales on his wings to metal*

*as soon the house fully collapsed... soon some rubble starts to move as the two brothers come out of the rubble extremely hurt*

Steel & Cyan : *looks around* "D-Dad.... M-Mom..." *once the brothers realized what happened the two started to cry*

*soon we cut to two weird beings*

??? (Mouth) : "I can't believe we are so posed to find a new vessels

??? (Mouth) : "I can't believe we are so posed to find a new vessels..." *the being sighed*

??? (Eye) : "calm down Valor we will find one soon" *the being nods*

Valor : "I know I know Earnestness ... but Tolerance will have our heads if we don't get one so-" *soon Valor heard the cries* "do you hear that..."

Earnestness : "I can hear it is coming from the rubble... let's go Valor" *as the being rush to the cries and soon Valor followed them*

Steel's POV :

"Why did it had to be them..." *as I tear up more as I held my brother as we both cried. Soon I saw two being flying to us* "h-huh what in the world..."

??? (Valor) : "Hmm two kids odd..." *it looked at us with its mouth* "and why are they at this pile of rubble...?"

??? (Earnestness) : "Judging what happened their house was blown up and then collapsed which caused their parents to die ... so sad..." *it floated to us as it talked* "some one must have placed a bomb..." *hearing that made my blood feel like it was beginning to boil*

??? (Valor) : "Hmmm I like nargacuga... I feel his anger... hey earnestness why don't we make these two our new vessels..." *I heard the being said the name of the one with the eye*

Earnestness : "I agree I will get the zinogre brother Valor..." *as I heard the other name* "but with my eye you two are blood related brother despite being two different monsters but we are archfiends we can grant you two major powers but it will come with a price..." *as it said that I had one question*

"I have a question for you archfiend what is that cost..." *as I dried up my tears*

Valor : "a smart one I like it... it will cost you guys your memories..." *I froze*

Cyan : "we don't accept the offer we are not loosing each other... we are all we have left of our family..." *I smiled at Cyan*

Archfiend of Valor POV :

"Earnestness let's talk..." *as I floated with earnestness away* "how about we make it where they don't forget about each other and their family who died..."

Earnestness : "hmmm but Tolerance will get mad and it will make them remember faster..."

"Yes but look those two are driven by revenge and two we both feel very bad for them... they only have each other so why not..." *I look at the two brothers*

Earnestness : "ok why not..." *we float back to the brothers* "we have a proposal we will like to give you this power but you can keep memories about each other and your parents, but you lose the rest of your memories..."

The brothers : "..." *they begin to think*

Steel POV :

*Mind* : the offer seems so good... but our friends... I am sorry Glow... Colt...

The brothers : *looks at each other and nods* "we accept your proposal..." *as we said that the two archfiends summoned two masks. Valor summoned a wolf mask while Earnestness summoned a raven mask*

Valor : "put the mask on..." *we put on the mask soon we grabbed our heads in pain as we felt the power surge through our bodies and then we felt most of our memories disappear and the symbols of the respective archfiends appeared on our shoulders*

"Time to find this *BEEP* ..." *as we got up and run towards a random direction*