★ | so I'm all yours

Start from the beginning

A sudden call from Ji- Yoo caught your attention when you picked it up, "Up for a new restaurant I found?" She asked in a cheery tone making you smile as well,

"They better should serve spicy dishes." Hearing a laugh from her side made you sure and quickly changed when you went out to meet Ji-Yoo.

"So what's up with you these days?" Ji Yoo asked, slurping her strawberry milkshake. "Please the only thing that's interesting in my life is my PhD thesis." You replied with an eye roll making her laugh.

"I thought making Jay pissed off mission kept you invested." Hearing that you sighed, "He's facing some issues in his workplace right now, so I'm trying my best to not bother him much." Ji Yoo nodded, taking the information in, and tried to joke upon seeing your upset face.

"Well that's what you get from an arranged marriage." You furrowed your eyebrows as you now felt a bit annoyed. "Just because he hasn't opened up doesn't mean he treats me wrong, don't talk bad about Jay again." Ji Yoo let out a woo sound in surprise when she saw her best friend defending a man for the first time in her life. 

"Looks like someone is in love." You knew she was trying her best to piss you off, and hating to admit it was working actually. "So what? He's my husband, and it's not wrong of me if I love him." 

Ji Yoo raised both of her hands in surrender position when she saw you now getting worked up over the mere mention of Jay. Not a minute later the realization hitted and you buried your head on the table, groaning in annoyance. "I can't hate him, I know he's trying his best, we even talked a lot last night." You defended her feelings for him, when Ji Yoo decided to tease you again. "Oh really? For how long?" 

"A whole 30 minutes!" You replied with a straight face and dead eyes making your bestfriend to spit on her drink. "Girl I talk to my neighbor's dog more than that."

You scoffed looking away in another direction.

"You both are really sunshine × grumpy, now happy with how you manifested your husband for all these years?" Sighing, you nodded. "Even if he treats me best, I can't help but feel like he's tolerating my personality."

Ji Yoo immediately shakes her head in denial, as she sat beside you, stroking your back, "Or maybe because he wants to? Because I've never heard of a man who can tolerate this boisterous personality with so much patience when he doesn't love you, just give him some time okay?" You quickly hugged her as you felt some hope that maybe this marriage will work out.

After half an hour later you quickly left the hangout session and drove at a speed you reached upon the mansion only to see the inside main door open. You were sure that you locked it on your way out but how- , 
a sudden thought crossed your mind when you hit your head for being so stupid. 

You were indeed late and completely forgot that Jay was coming earlier today. Instantly dashing inside the house, you were welcomed with the holy moly bare upper body of your husband, flashed in display, as a towel was wrapped around his neck and sweatpants was the only fabric he was wearing.

You immediately blushed seeing his hair ruffled, drenched in water, as the droplets dropped to his chest and then went dow-, shaking your head immediately you looked at him, finding Jay looking at you with a confused look with both of his hands in his pocket. Letting out a terrible cough upon feeling a flock of butterflies, you looked away, clenching your purse tight. "Where were you?" Jay asked in a strict voice, walking towards you.

"Huh? Umm I w-was with J- Ji- Yoo." You answered, still avoiding his piercing gaze and stepping back on your own. "Then why are you stuttering?" He asked again, standing at a distance. 

*Is he mad? He was never like this before.* You thought to yourself, but the only thing you could focus on was how expensive and deep his voice sounded. "I'm not." You somehow managed to answer. 

"The fuck?" Jay said in a bit loud tone when he pulled you close to him by your wrist and grabbed your right hand in his larger ones. "Where's your wedding ring Y/N?" He asked, looking extremely mad, his eyes fixed on your ring finger as you gulped at his behavior and the proximity. "I-" you failed to answer, since seeing him so mad for the first time didn't fail to scare you to the core. 

"Don't say you lost it." His gaze now shifted on your eyes as you blinked nervously. Even you didn't know why you were getting so overwhelmed when all he did was slightly raise his voice.

But gathering your thoughts in split seconds you remembered where you left it and quickly answered,

“I kept it on the top of the refrigerator." Jay sighed as he quickly went into the kitchen and taking large steps back came towards you, pulling you extremely close to himself when he slid the ring on your finger, gently. 

His action made both of you remember the day of your wedding, when in front of the entire universe you both vowed to be each other's for the rest of your life. 

Jay quickly seemed to calm down as his gaze softened and he looked at you, with a controlled smile, he held your face with his left hand, and placing the other on your waist, he pulled you even closer, not wanting to leave any possibility of space between both of you and slowly leaning, kissed you slowly yet passionately.

Your eyes were still open as you weren't able to process anything and stood in his grip, frozen. Jay groaned a bit when you didn't respond, so biting your lower lip slightly, he went deep with the kiss when you too pulled him close by his neck and shared a beautiful, long kiss.

After a few minutes he pulled out and rested his forehead on yours, smiling cheekily, while both of his arms were wrapped around your waist, "You were trying to piss me off for months and now only with my loud voice you felt scared? Is that how sensitive my wife is?" He questioned in a sweet tone, clearly trying to tease you when you gave him a light hearted annoyed expression making him slightly laugh.

Taking a sharp breath he leaned in again and gently started kissing your neck making you clutch on his shoulder, causing him to smirk. "I love you." He said in a loud voice but still managed to keep it calm. Not that you could help, you broke out into a wide smile, and now seeing your smile Jay felt his heart melting. "No you don't." You decided to tease him back.

"Uh-huh? Now you get to decide if I love you or not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, but soon snuggling in the crook of your neck, he spoke again, "Say what you want but what I do know by my heart is that I love you." You could feel your cheeks getting hot as you smiled even more, and pulled his face to make him face you. 

"I love you too." You said looking in his eyes, slightly standing on your tiptoes to peck his lips, "Yeah that's pretty obvious." He replied in a joking manner.

Again squeezing your waist tightly and pulling you closer to his chest he said in a serious tone, "Don't take out our ring ever again, it's what makes everyone know that you only belong to me." Quickly pecking your lips for a few times he continued, "And that I only belong to you. Only to my wife, even after I die." 

the end.

Happiest Birthday Jay!!💌
I freaking absolutely love you🧚🏻‍♀️

*losing my sanity*

UGGHHH I LOVE MY MAN SO MUCH!!!! THE HELL??? AT THIS POINT I'LL HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN BECAUSE OF JAY!!!! WHY HE'S SO UGGHHH?

anyways I love Jay. (⁠o⁠´⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠っ
help-