detective Kim (8)

Start bij het begin

Tae stood up and went near her,

Tae:: the first powercut, on that day why did you bring Lia to the power room?? Instead to your room or any other room. Why power room?? Miss sana. ( Calm )

Sana look here and there with a heavy breath.

In a second sana took out a gun and pointed at tae's forehead who didn't even flinch a little bit. While others are shocked, yoongi point his gun at sana and bogum too.

Tae:: the day mrs.choi dead, I saw this in her room. ( Tae took out a small purple rose ring towards sana )

Sana:: STOP IT'S NOT ME STOP..( scream like a maniac )

Lia was crying hard,

Lia:: sana I..ts is y.ou?? ( Crying )

Sana look at Lia and tears drop from her eyes.

Sana:: stop speaking otherwise I will shoot you. ( Scream )

Tae:: when we all are searching for my eomma, why did you went to your room and return?? ( Sana bite her lips harshly and make it bleed )

Mrs.lee is crying hard, she is thinking how sana got a gun.

While enwoo quickly kick sana make the gun slipped from her hands.

Yoongi and enwoo hold her,

Nj:: taehyung what's happening here baby?? My head is spinning.

Tae walk towards someone gaining everyone attention. Tae stopped infront of the person and look into her eyes.

Tae::the real murderer,  A psychotic bitch. ( calm )

Mr.park:: Lia..( shock )

Lia total aura changed, a small smirk playing on her lips. Lia tie her bun highly and sit near the sofa with a creepy face.

Lia:: interesting, someone caught me. ( Fake fear )

A loud laughing sound echoed in the mansion..

Lia is laughing like a creep, tae is standing on the same place, while others are stunned..

What the fuck is happening here..

Sana is looking down and crying,

Mr.park went near Lia slowly who stopped her laugh and look at her dad with a creepy smile, mr.park gulp.

Mr.park kneel infront of her,

Mr.p:: they are lying right baby?? Your not the one killed them right?? Your not the one killed mia right?? ( Fear )

Lia pout and stood up,

Mrs.park was still in her trance.

Lia::hmm that bitch know everything about me?? So how can I leave her..I killed her with my own hands..I love how she thrash and try to save herself..such a pathetic girl..( discust eyes )

While jk is watching everything standing near the kitchen with a unknown face.

Suddenly Lia stopped in her track and shout like a mental..

Lia:: HOW DID YOU FIND ITS ME?? HOW?? ( took the knife and throw it towards tae, but someone hold the knife before it reached tae, it was jk who have creepy smile than anyone )

Others saw how jk aura is changed,

Tae:: baby I told you to stay in your room. ( Stern )

Jk turn and look at tae with a smirk.

Jk walk towards Lia but tae hold his hands.

Tae:: baby come with me( fear )

Jk:: leave my hand. ( Dark )

Tae cup jk face,

Tae:: baby look please, come with me..( plead )

Jeons never saw jk like this, this side was new to them.

Hobi:: jungkook go inside. ( Soft )

Lia::ohh leave him, let's see what you gonna do?? ( Sarcastic )

Tae try to lift jk but jk moved and walk towards Lia,

Tae:: fuck. ( Before tae pull jk , jk stab Lia eyes and twist the knife inside her , others breath stop for a second )

Tae lift jk who look at tae with puppy eyes and kiss tae jaw to his cheeks.

Others like what the fuck,

But they all expect a scream from lia but Lia slowly pull out the knife, others are very scared...

Lia:: let's all die. It's time. ( Smile )

______________________________________

Vote and comment