??? Y/N (New Story coming)

DarkBill: Hello everybody! I hope you all didn't get bored waiting for me to get to this book. But anyway now I'm here with some new guests joining us.

Luz: Then who is it?

DarkBill: Well let's get them in here shall we Fatal?

Fatal: I've Got you buddy!

*and then we see the cast of She-Ra falling from the portal with the horde and the princesses members... only the important cast*

Adora: Wa-Woah! Okay what is this now?

Catra: Hey! Who's big idea is this?

DarkBill: Peekaboo!

Catra: GAAAAAHHHH!!! (She then jumps very high that she was caught by Scorpia)

Scorpia: I got you.

Catra: Ugh, okay who the hell are you!

DarkBill: I am DarkBill The Demon King of Chaos! And I have one question for you all.

Hordak: And what's that...

DarkBill: Have any of you heard of the name... Y/N?

The cast of She-Ra eyes widen by this and then noticed everyone looking at them.

Glimmer: Okay... so we aren't the only ones that has there Y/N in our world... Great.

Shadow Weaver: So... what's it about my child? His he special like our own one?

DarkBill: Exactly, Every Y/N has something special. That could be special appearance, powers, and lastly what kind of person they are...

Entrapta: So, like in another universe that one of those Y/N's is a robot?

DarkBill: Yep!

Entrapta: Fascinating~ Woah! Are those giant Robots!

DarkBill: Yes, but no time for that. Get in to your seat! Because its time to show the next Y/N that will take place around his kid school days... also knowing that he has powers of a Demonic Being named Zalgo... that Y/N called him Zalgy.

Galand: Pfft, wow that's a funny name, Hahaha!

*BONK!*

Galand: Ow!

Melascula: Can we begin please.

DarkBill: Sure thing, roll the video Fatal!

*Fatal then press the button and that the video starts.*

- Now playing... ??? Y/N Clip -
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We open this clip by seeing a young boy wearing a hoodie with black hair that reveals to be the main character...