Looking at Odin who was still in a sluggish state, pain and disappointment flashed from his ice-blue eyes. Hugh pushed Odin out of the attack range and continued fighting Io without looking at him again. Advanced mutant bugs are too terrifying, especially experimental subjects like Io. The externalized spiritual energy and the powerful functions of the female insect make him far more powerful than the S-class male insect.

  Io roared, and countless tentacles attacked the military females.

  Despite their numerical advantage, the military females were still at a disadvantage. The number of casualties was increasing, and Michelle and Gu Wei's teams were also alerted and quickly came to support. The advanced mutated insect was unconscious but had a normal level of reaction ability. Seeing this, Io directly unfolded the broken bone wings and fought his way out of the encirclement to escape from his eyes.

  "Don't let him escape!" Gu Wei led the worm team to encircle and suppress Io.

  Michelle and Gu Lian, who came over, looked at each other and saw the naked little insect cub with its claws on the male's shoulder. The air was filled with the smell of blood, but the little bug cub showed no fear at all. A pair of dark, watery eyes looked around excitedly.

  Michelle was stunned, and her expression became indescribable. In such a dangerous place, only the male insect in front of him dared to bring the insect cubs that were not fully hairy. However, he suddenly thought of the scene on the battlefield not long ago, where a harmless kid like a meat dumpling used his spiritual tentacles to pick up the heads of mutated bugs one after another...

  Michelle's expression became even more indescribable, especially when he saw the fat and white insect cub tilting its head towards him in a cute way.

  He is indeed Gu Lian's insect cub.

  "With Lord Gu Wei's team of sub-insects, Io should be under control soon." Michelle did not expect that when he led the team over, there would be no mutant bugs to kill. He looked roguely at Odin, who was controlled by the military female not far away, and frowned slightly, "Did Odin release Io?"

  Gu Lian followed his gaze and saw that the one-eyed military female who was controlled was covered in blood and her expression was blank.

  "This is a serious crime." Michelle's expression darkened, "Even if Io is released, it will only further prove that he has no insect nature and is a mutated insect."

  "You can only be killed."

  Gu Lian did not comment on Michelle's conclusion, but after seeing that Io was under control, he said coldly, "The mutated bugs are under control, let's go."

  He and Michelle stepped forward.

  A military female has already moved a specially made prison cage over. The advanced mutated bugs are too aggressive, and the fact that the nutrition capsule and sleeping state are easily broken also shows that this method of confinement has too many hidden dangers. The military females locked Io, who was seriously injured, into a special prison cage, waiting for instructions from their superiors.

  "Master." Xiu saw Gu Lian and also saw the little insect cub.

  The little insect cub cooed and called out to its female father, and Xio smiled gently at her cub. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw military females controlling Odin walking towards him. There was more solemnity and coldness between his brows, Xiu looked at Gu Lian, "My lord, I'm going to see Odin."

  Gu Lian nodded.

  "The advanced mutant bugs are too aggressive." Michelle crossed her arms and looked at Io emotionlessly. Turning his head and glancing at Gu Wei, "As I say, cut off all his external tentacles and offensive tissues, leaving his head intact. Research is research, but safety issues must come first."