Crashing the party

As Chris and Christina approached the club it was packed.They both stepped out of the car and entered the club.It was full of nights and people making out and the smell of alcohol obviously Chris and Christina went there ways to explore the club a little.

It was full of nights and people making out and the smell of alcohol obviously Chris and Christina went there ways to explore the club a little

Chris obviously started a business of a one night stand.He priced it really high but it was making clients before the end of the night he'd already slept with about 13 people he doesn't care what gender but the men price more higher.He drank any type of whiskey or wine without paying because you know it's his uncle's place.Maze walked up to him and gave him a glass of the best whiskey.Maze:" So what are you doing here".Chris:" My parents are going on a vacation and they don't trust me and Christina to stay alone". He says as he takes sips of the whiskey.

Maze:" Does Lucifer know?". Chris:" i don't know when we asked my parents they avoided the question.Maze: " Your parents are jackass's especially your mother ugh hate that slut". Chris:" Jeez what the hell did she do to you?". Maze:" Nothing just hate her." She playfully winks at Chris.Lucifer there uncle walks in ready to play the piano and get some girls in his bed till he spots Chris talking with Maze.

His smirk fades away as he walks towards Chris.Lucifer:"What in the blazing hell are you doing here?". Chris:" woah never knew you were British before". Lucifer:"Answer my question".Chris: Alright alright my parents are going on a vacation and your going to be taking care of me and Christina". About to take a sip of his whiskey.Lucifer:" First of all don't drink that your mother would kill me if she found out your back to drinking second where is Christina".

Chris:" i think she's upstairs in the penthouse".Lucifer:" Good you come now" takes the whiskey from his hand. When they arrived at the penthouse Christina is busy going thru Lucifer's sex tapes.Lucifer: " Put those back" he says turning of the TV. Christina:" No fun Lucy". Lucifer: " Don't call me that". Chris:"Whose Detective decker?" He says going thru Lucifer's phone which he got his hands on somehow before Lucifer snatched it from his hands.

Lucifer:"That's none of your concern and pack your things your going back to hell". Christina:" Mom said if you send us back she will hunt you down". Lucifer sighs heavily in annoyance.Lucifer:" well to bad because you are going back come on Chris-.......where did your brother go?". Christina shrugs at Lucifer's question.Lucifer:"Right you stay there I'm going to look for your brother and don't touch anything". He says while heading out to look for Chris.