Vacation or running away?

It was screaming and the sounds of flame as always in hell where Azmodeus and Lilithrax have called there children to address to them something."Get it over with old man" said Chris with his emoish tone if that's even a word."Well me and your mother are going on a vacation for a few months....or years" said Azmodeus knowing very well that they won't be happy."And your telling us why?" Said Christina since they usually never tell them when there going usually they just leave.

"Because your uncle Lucifer we'll be looking after you guys well we're away" said Lilithrax trying to sound polite."Great I'm fine with that when are we going" Said Chris already excited to leave."One more thing....you guys well be with the mortals....one Earth" Chris and Christinas smiles slowly faded away by the motion of human contact."But why... you told us were going to be with Lucifer" said Christina her anger boiling beneath her skin."Yes... You two are going to be staying with Lucifer it's just that his not in hell...he took a vacation in the human world.

"So we're going to be crashing his vacation" said Chris."it wouldn't be crashing his vacation it well be...as long as he is in the mortal word you guys are going to be staying with him". Said Azmodeus trying to make it sound like a few days."Are you guys trying to run away from as since that.... awkward accident" said Christina while Chris chuckled slightly."Maybe but enough talking and leave your bags are already in Lucifer's apartment" said Azmodeus.Chris:" okay bye enjoy life without us" while walking towards a portal which well lead them to a mortal realm.Christina:" did you guys tell Lucifer were coming?. Lilithrax:".... just go".

And with that Chris and Christina left to the mortal realm.Like the series Demons don't have a body there mostly just souls and to be able to blend in with humans there souls need to claim a body of a person whom is dead.So Chris and Christina wake up in a body that obviously died. Chris had a knife in his neck and Christina was in a bathtub which was filled with blood.

Chris pulls out the knife in his neck and just like that the stab wound heals.Chris:" really hope we didn't wake up in a couples body". Christina: yeah but imagine if we were that would be so awkward" she says while putting on clothes.Chris:" where's Lucifer again" he says looking around the house they woke up in.Christina:" He knows Lux's you think he lives there as well?". Chris: who cares came on let's go". He says picking up a par of car key's he found lying around.