CHAPTER 26

I walked home alone, and it was raining. I didn't care how I looked at all. Everything felt like it sucked, and all I knew was that it hurt. Each raindrop felt like a tear from the sky, echoing the turmoil within me. But even in the midst of this storm, I held onto a glimmer of hope, a belief that someday the clouds would part, and the sun would shine again.

"Thaiaaaa!!" Malakas na sigaw mula sa likod ko na hindi ko na rin pinansin.

I'm still thankful, even if it's raining, at least it hides all the tears I have, shielding my pain.

It's Criza

She hugged me from behind, which made me stop walking.

"Sobrang namimiss kita Althaia ko" she said with a sadness in her voice.

Is she crying?

"Kung pakiramdam mo mang tinalikuran ka ng lahat, palagi akong nandito..." Dagdag pa niya na nakapag paiyak sakin lalo.

And in the time of inconvenience, she hug me tight and shows that not everyone leaves.

"Kahit napaka panget ng ugali mo kahit napaka sama mo sakin mahal na mahal kita Thaia..." Sambit niya habang humahagulgol. "Kaya sobrang nasasaktan ako kanina sa ginawa sayo ni Thunder..."

I faced her and hug her as tight as I can.

"Sobrang napapagod na ko Criz" mahina kong sambit.

"Everything will be okay, everything will be alright" she said while rubbing my back.

The thing is, she never left my side. I don't have to beg anything when it comes to her. She's my constant always. Always there, never get tired of hearing me out. The only person that understand the difference between my normal and quiet days. My human diary that knows even my darkest parts. The person who heals me through her existence....

She hold my face and smile at me.

"Mahal na mahal kita Thaia ko.... Huwag ka na ngang umiyak..." She said. "Ang ganda ganda mo eh.... Nadudurog ako tuwing nakikita kang nasasaktan" dagdag pa niya.

"Ikaw rin wag ka ng umiyak" pag kalma ko skanya kahit hindi ko mapakalma ang sarili ko.

"Last na yan ha, wag mo ng uulitin.." sambit niya na pareho naming ikinatawa.

Umupo kami sa waiting shed at pareho kaming basang basa. Sakto namang nag labas ng speaker ang katapat ng university na maliit na coffee shop ng speaker.

Song : You'll be safe here - Rico Blanco

"Universe na nanadya ka ba?" Malakas na tanong ni Criza that made me laugh.

"Ikaw daw itong na nanadya may payong ka hinawakan mo lang di mo ginamit. Sira ulo" sambit ko naman.

Nobody knows, just why we're here
Could it be fate or random circumstance

She look at me and pout a bit. "At the right place, at the right time.." pag sabay niya sa kanya.

"Two roads intertwine" pag sabay ko naman habang pinag mamasdan ang mga sasakyang nag dadaanan.

And if the universe conspired
To meld our lives, to make us, fuel and fire....

"Then know wherever you will be..." she said.

"So too, shall I'll be.."

She place my head in her shoulder.

....Close your eyes, dry your tears
'Cause when nothing seems clear
You'll be safe here from the sheer weight
Of your doubts and fears
Weary heart, you'll be safe here.....