The First Day

Every Sunrise is the new page of our life. The princess of Dwaraka, Yuvrani of Indraprasta and future Rajmata of Hastinapur was going through a new chapter of her life. The biggest Strom of her life is the unfortunate dice game. She is a true fighter, you can see it in her eyes. She was not born strong but made strong by her brothers, by her learning, by her love. Though the world put her down she is capable to keep picking herself and her children.

Let the Possibility inspire you than obstacles discourage you. She has a possibility to make upandavas and Abhimanyu as a good warriors than the dice game discourage her. Being a single parent for her children is not full of struggle but a journey to explore the strength inside her.

This time Subhadra's heart is temporarily closed due to its renovation. A biggest renovation of her life as she realized that now she is of the universe for some little humans. She realized that the path she is walking now is less traveled one. She closed her eyes and remembered her Hidimba jiji, her Ullupi jiji, her Chitra jiji, she realized that they too going in this track for many years.

Life is about taking chances and trying new things. Being unique Subhadra decided to do something new apart from being a mother. As a mother, she have unique qualities that set her apart and will make her special. She doesn't like to compare her self to others, but ready instead embrace her uniqueness.Motherhood is a feeling that ignites within her when she  gives love, support and care to children beyond her own. 

She determined to make Padavas and her jiji proud of their sons and it leads to her passionate approach as a mother. Though the wife of Arjun is strong the lover of Arjun is very much broken due to this long separation. Kanha once said her that separation is not the end of love it creates love. And she realized that the buries caused due to this distance can only recovered by love they had for each other. Though his departure creates distance between them the love remains the same.

Then she came out and saw the big ocean of Dwaraka. Their love's beginning is visible but there is no end. She smiled in tears.

Suddenly six voices called her 'Maa.....'
Uniformly. She turned back and see the miniature of her husband, her brothers and her jiji. She smiled at them and invited them for a group hug.

Pratividhya: Maa We can understand your feelings.
Said reflecting the maturity of Yudhishthir made her smile.

Sutasoma: We will be always with you Maa
Said made Subhadra remember the caring nature of Bheem and Panchali.

Shatanika: Yes Maa bhrata Soma will be with you for eating.
His teasing made her laugh and remember the humorous nature of her bharata as well as her crime partner Nakul.

The silent son of Sahadeva who has a assuring smile. And Shurutkarma and Abhimanyu's lovable look made he feel hopeful.

Now she is ready to face her life.