𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Reservation at 9:30?" She gasped a little, staring at her friend with wide eyes.

"Hyejin-"

"We should really get going then."

✧༺♥༻✧

"I'll tell you what." Youngseo let out a deep sigh. "I was in agony craving for this spicy tteokbokki all day.

"What's the matter? You've been whining about being stressed out all day." Hari asked, glancing away from the cup in her hand.

"You're not ready for this. I don't even know where to start." Youngseo shook her head.

"Perhaps, start at the beginning?" Yeonmi shrugged, handing Hyejin her bottle of water.

"Actually, I have something to say too." Hyejin dropped her head into her hands with a deep sigh.

"Stressed minds really do think alike. What's your story?" Youngseo laughed.

"Great minds think alike." Hyejin sternly corrected. "I can't be stressed because I don't work well under stress, and my hair starts to frizz up, and my t-zone starts to get oily-"

"If you're going to ramble all day, I can just go first." Youngseo offered, pointing at herself.

Nodding her head limply, the three girls watched Youngseo with furrowed eyebrows as she remained quiet for a few seconds, looking in between their eyes. "Okay, I slept with Cha Sunghoon."

"What did you say?" Hari shook her head.

"We slept together." Hyejin's head shot up at this while Yeonmi let out a loud laugh. "But, I couldn't remember any of it! So I just ran out of there telling him that it didn't count."

"You did what?" Hari put down her chopsticks.

   "I know. I'm crazy." Youngseo frowned.

"I'm shocked you actually slept with him. Even worse, you don't remember any of it." The brunette said. "I'm speechless. I don't know what to say."

"What if you didn't sleep with him?" Yeonmi shrugged, leaning back in her chair. "Mr. Cha is respectful, I doubt he'd sleep with you while you were intoxicated."

"Unless both of you were intoxicated?" Hyejin chimed in with a shrug of her own. "I don't know, this is so crazy!"

"I know this is crazy!" Youngseo exclaimed. "I feel like I'm losing my mind right now. What the hell! Seriously, how can I not remember sleeping with someone? It sucks, 'cause...you all know how much I'm into Sunghoon, don't you?"

"Of course we do." Yeonmi hummed, mid-chew.

"I think my doorman does too." Hyejin chimed in, "He asked me how you two were doing the other day."

"So why...why can't I even remember details for such an important moment between us?"

"Even so, how could you tell him that it didn't count?" Hari reprimanded with a shake of her head. "The poor guy, he must've been shocked."

"It was just because I was so flustered, I wasn't able to think straight." She frowned, looking down disappointedly.

"Then you should've just told him that you don't remember it."

"She's right." Yeonmi nodded. "Now he's just going to go around thinking that you really do want it to be nothing."

"Hey!" Youngseo shouted, scaring the three around her. "Why would you make me do that? He'll think I'm the kind of woman who gets drunk and goes around...doing that. No way." She grimaced.