Scavanger Slug Hunt

Start from the beginning

Velvet: O-oh! That's a Narwhaddle. They are very rare.

Izuku: Wow. 'I wonder how using slugs works. I'll ask Eli when this is over.'

Just then, Izuku tripped on a rock and fell right on top of Velvet.

Needless to say, they were blushing like crazy. Then they freaked out.

Izuku and Velvet: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Eventually they stopped screaming and Izuku helped Velvet up.

Izuku: W-well that was a-awkward. 'She was so close! We almost kissed!'

Velvet: Y-yeah. 'Although I didn't really dislike it. He reminds me a lot of a bunny. Cute, shy, and lovable. I wish I could tell him how I feel.'

After that, the two kept on walking forward. But then...they spotted an...unnatural slug...wait...no...THAT'S A GHOUL! AND NOT JUST ANY GHOUL!

THAT'S A GHOUL! AND NOT JUST ANY GHOUL!

(In case you are wondering, no. This is not Junjie's Infurnus, Joo-Joo. It's a different one.)

Velvet started to panic before Izuku put his hand on her shoulder.

Izuku: Don't panic. I get the feeling that they can sense fear.

They start to walk away but then...

???:WAIT! PLEASE! DON'T GO! I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

Izuku froze.

Velvet: I-Izuku? Are you ok?

Izuku: Did you hear that?

Velvet: All I heard was the sound of that ghoul.

Izuku: Wait...*turns his head to the Darkfurnus* are you...talking to me?

Darkfurnus: You understood me? OH THANK GOODNESS! Phew! So you really ARE Hisashi's son!

Izuku: Who are you? And how do you know my dad?

Darkfurnus: I don't really have a name. But your father and I were really good friends. Until he went missing. He just somehow disappeared without a trace. What's your name?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Darkfurnus: Glad to meet you. Now, with that out of the way, I need your help. There is a great danger that is threatening the central caverns. I came from the now destroyed Western Caverns. It was destroyed after the Western Cavern's elemental slugs have been ghouled by a man using a Goon Doc. It even got me. I've been searching for help for years. But no one would trust me. Not even the Shadow Clan. I knew that only the Midoriya's would be able to help me. Thanks to their unnatural ability to understand slugs. Please. I need your help to save the five elementals of the Western Caverns. Before this evil man does the same to the elementals of your set of caverns. Please. You're my only hope. I need a hero.