P.2

Dealix shuffled past the room. Chandra, on the other side of the door, pounded her fist up against the window. However, the banging was unnoticed by the sleepwalking Dealix.

"Dealix! - Dealix!, " Chandra cried out. Meir gets up from the bed to aid her.

"I'll help you out." he tries to gather Dealix's attention by pounding on the walls near them, leading to empty rooms, as he slowly shifts away.

Chandra knew she had to act quickly. Something about his movements and the way things have been, makes her feel uneasy.

She goes prone on the floor, sliding her backpack out from under the bed - zips it open, and rummages through it.
Grabbing anything that could potentially help in this situation.
Meir, having to continue as Chandra looks through her belongings, glimpses at Dealix going down a hallway, turning right.

"Better hurry. Your buddy just left our sights. " he points with his thumb out the window in the general location with an alarming expression, sensing that their time is limited.

"Thanks for the heads up." She gets back up, grabbing what she needs from the bag.

"It's a good thing I stashed this."

"What is that...?"

"Don't worry about it." Chandra smiles at Meir, then smashes the tool she got from the hospital up against the window, but nothing.

She does it once more - nothing again. She inhales deeply, then gives it everything she's got.

The window breaks with a crash, pieces of glass shatter to the ground. Causing enough ruckus to startle nearby walkers, the muffling of voices speaks to another unintelligible voice.

They both look at the bedroom wall where the voices can be heard from. Meir reacts quickly -
He took off his shirt and wrapped it around his thin arm, placing it through the window.

"I got the handle!"

Chandra turns around to a shirtless Meir. The pattern on his back resembles that of a moon.

"What's that..?" She asks, and Meir pulls up on the handle.
Making the door swing open from the weight, Meir tumbles with it, hitting a neighboring room.

Chandra compresses a laugh, knowing it's not the time. Her goal is to find Dealix. She grabs Meir, yanking him up on his feet.

"Let's go." She says, running in the direction Meir pointed.

"Down the hall!" He shouts before they miss it.
Their shoes skid, echoing throughout the corridors, faint voices stir in the distance. Chandra and Meir stumble into the wall, and without hesitation, they continue their prowl.

"I think he went this way..-"

"Before you go, we can't get caught by ~anyone~." Saying it with an emphasis, grabbing Meier's arm before they both dart into the hallway.

They both nod and continue. They run until Chandra stops, thinking about how much noise they're causing. It's drowning out his footsteps, along with drawing people closer to them at the same time.

"What is it..?" Mier asks, as halts, expressing his concern.

"We're drowning out his footsteps by running like this..plus we should have caught up to him at this point."

"You're right, plus..this is all in your head anyways..." Mier's expression changes to a lifeless gaze, his stance mirroring the mannerisms.

"What?" Leaving Chandra puzzled for a moment before Meir's skin starts to slowly peel off, floating away like a piece of ash.
Her heart shakes, her stomach is slowly tightening.