Now War is Declared, And Battle Come Down

POV: Box

I wake up in what appears to be the back of a car.

"Ah! You're awake! Took ya a while." The driver said in a slightly southern accent

"Where am I?"

"Currently? In the back of my car, in 5 minutes? Probably behind bars."

"WHAT?! Why?!"

"You seriously don't know? Well, let me fill ya in. It's been said in nearly every gosh darn media service in this city that you attacked pretty much every single last one of your coworkers."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me. The exact opposite happened! All of my coworkers attacked ME! I've even got a dent from that coffee mug that one of them threw at me!"

"Wait, hold on. Was it on the top left corner of you?"

"Yeah!"

"You know what kid, I'll believe 'ya. I'm going over to Valdez, so I'll take 'ya over to Glenallen so you don't, y'know, die?"

"Wait! Can I get something from my apartment first?"

"I mean, I don't see why not. Where is it?"

"It's on the corner of, uhhhhh, 4th and Denali."

"Ok!"

And after a short car ride, I got out of my car, and went in, knowing that whatever was waiting for me on the other side of that door, was going to be aa living hell.

"Welcome to the McKinle- oh, guess who showed up! Anchorage's #1 most wanted!"

As the office clerk was trying to get someone to the lobby, I rushed through the lobby, and entered the elevator.

"HEY! WAIT A SECOND GET BA-" 

The elevator door shuts, which gives me a bit of a laugh while I press the button for my floor.

"LEVEL: 11"

 The robotic voice said as the elevator started, well, elevating, but as it reached the 11th floor, it didn't stop, instead, it went up to the 14th floor, and when it opened, there were about 10 people at the door.

"LEVEL: 14"

"Wait, imagine if the guy that the news was talking about is in the elevator!" 

"We could probably take himmmmmmmm-WAIT A SECOND."

One, a Rubiks Cube said as he bumped into me and looked over to see, well me.

"Uhhh, I'ma go now, bye!"

I said as I plinko'd myself out of the elevator, with a couple of them trying to grab me, but to no avail.

"What are you doing? There's a 10$ THOUSAND dollar bounty for him! Get him!" 

One of them said, and apparently, they didn't need to take the elevator anymore, because they were running straight towards me. Luckily, the stairwell door was half open. Sadly, however, I forgot that they could open doors. This little conundrum forced me to do a rather unorthodox tactic and use the handrails as boosters and jump down the flights of stairs, this worked for about 2 flights of stairs. On the third, I missed the landing. Luckily, I didn't get hurt, and luckily we were on the 11th floor! Also, a part of the handrail came off aswell, so I got a weapon, or a blocking mechanism. Anyways, this floor is my domain, so I know my way around, which means-Oh I'm already here. I then proceed to enter my apartment.

"Okay! Now where is that hiking backpack I see when I don't need it at all."

After a strong 3 minutes of looking, I find the backpack behind a box (don't think about it too much) in my closet. Sadly, however, when I came into my apartment, I forgot one thing, to lock the door.

"Go!"

Suddenly, about three different people force me out of the window, leaving me to plummet to my deat-OW! 

"What the hell?"

So, apparently I accidentally, in my flailing around, caught an open window sill. I now proceed to go up, and into the apartment. Luckily, no one was inside, so I took my leave, and left. And somehow, I remembered that there was the elevator, which was not in use. And after exiting the elevator, I come out to quite the surprise. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Not even the front office lady was there. Odd. Anyways, I go outside, find that guy who drove me here, and get straight out of dodge.

"Got the stuff."

"'Kay! Hop in."

And so I did 'hop in', and he started driving.

~Timeskip~

"Alright, here's your stop!"

"Thanks!"

I said, and on my way out, I handed him a twenty, and headed into the small store in front of me.

(I am forcing myself to write each and every chapter while listening London Calling nonstop, on loop)

-N Tonight!