𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. ONE VS ONE

Start from the beginning

HIORI HURRIED ACROSS THE school grounds, his phone clutched tightly in his hand as he searched for his friend. he had been trying to reach her for minutes, but she hadn't responded to any of his messages or even read it.

as he approached the football field, he heard the sounds of loud cheering. curious, he peered through the crowd and spotted (Name) on the field, facing off against the captain of the girl's football team alone.

his eyes widened in surprise as he watched (Name) effortlessly outmaneuver her opponent, dribbling the ball with precision.

the crowd erupted into cheers each time she scored a goal, her confident smirk never leaving her lips.

the (hair color)-headed girl flashed a cocky grin at her opponent as she effortlessly weaved past her, the soccer ball seemingly glued to her feet.

"come on, captain! is that the best you've got?" she taunted, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "i expected more from someone with the title."

the captain scowled, frustration evident in her expression as she struggled to keep up with (Name)'s pace. "you think you're so clever, don't you?" she shot back, her voice laced with irritation.

"let's see if you can back up that big mouth of yours on the scoreboard."

but (Name) remained unfazed, her confidence unwavering as she continued to taunt her opponent with each swift movement.

"oh, i'm not just clever, sweetheart," she retorted, a mischievous glint in her eye. "i'm unstoppable."

( holy shit shes so hot )

with a flick of her foot, (Name) sent the ball sailing towards the goal, scoring yet another goal. the crowd erupted into cheers, their excitement fueling her adrenaline as she basked in the thrill of the game.

(Name) couldn't resist one last jab at girl. "better luck next time, captain," she called out, her voice laced with smug satisfaction.

"maybe you should spend less time talking and more time practicing."

the captain's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, her frustration evident as she clenched her fists in frustration. but (Name) merely flashed her a wink before refocusing on the game.

Hiori, who had been watching from the sidelines, couldn't help but smile. he shook his head in amusement as she seemed to defy expectations, effortlessly commanding the attention of everyone around her.

"looks like i found her." he muttered to himself.

eventually, the final whistle blew, signaling the end of the game, (Name) emerged victorious with a resounding 5-0 win.

the captain of the girl's football team, defeated and disheartened, sank to her knees in the middle of the field, tears streaming down her face as she grappled with the humiliating loss.

(Name) couldn't resist a taunting laugh, her voice ringing out across the field as she mocked her opponent's misfortune. "looks like you're not as tough as you thought, huh?" she jeered.

meanwhile, her friend made his way through the crowd, his eyes fixed on his friend. he approached (Name) as he wondered why she had chosen to confront the football girl's captain in a football match.

"hey, (Name), that was quite a show," Hiori remarked, trying to catch her attention amidst the commotion. "but seriously, what was that all about with the team captain?"

she turned to face him, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she shrugged nonchalantly. "oh, you know, just a little friendly competition," she replied.