𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. ITOSHI

>_<

egotistical

egotistical.
chapter 004 ━━━━ itoshi

BEFORE RIN COULD RESPOND to the group chat, someone swiftly grabbed his phone

BEFORE RIN COULD RESPOND to the group chat, someone swiftly grabbed his phone. as he prepared to shoot a glare, he froze upon realizing one of the stern facilitators was staring at him.

with a gulp, Rin reluctantly let his phone be confiscated, acknowledging that he was indeed in detention and forced to share the desk with the Noa girl again.

the facilitator, with a stern expression etched on their face, began to explain, "in detention, we encourage positive interactions. you'll need to get along well, work together, and learn from one another."

Rin couldn't believe his luck. forced into conversation, he bluntly stated, "this is all her fault. she got me into detention, and i'm a model student. it's my first time in this place."

(Name), not one to let the opportunity pass, responded, "well, well, Rin. looks like your perfect streak just got a little... detained."

Rin, unamused, shot back, "whatever, lukewarm. you're the reason i'm stuck here."

"please, i think i've been accused of worse. you being here? definitely not my fault."

"accused of worse, yet still lukewarm. classic."

the facilitator, attempting to mediate, sighed in disbelief at the energy radiating from the pair. the task of fostering positive interactions seemed to be slipping further away.

as the argument escalated, the (hair color)-headed girl continued to hold her ground, her confidence seemingly unshaken.

"Rin, sweetheart, you might want to consider this detention as an opportunity to learn from someone as extraordinary as me." she remarked, a smirk playing on her lips.

he scoffed, "extraordinary? the only thing extraordinary about you is your talent for making detention unbearable."

she laughed, unfazed by the jab. "sweetheart, you clearly lack the appreciation for the finer things in life. detention is just another stage for me to shine."