𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. ARCADE

>_<

egotistical

egotistical.
chapter 008 ━━━━ arcade

FROM THE OUTSIDE, (Name) Noa's life seemed like the epitome of perfection

FROM THE OUTSIDE, (Name) Noa's life seemed like the epitome of perfection. born into a prestigious family, with a brother who was a renowned football player, she appeared to have it all.

however, behind closed doors, the reality was far from perfect. despite her outward bravado, (Name) struggled with insecurities and self-doubt that she kept hidden from the world.

growing up in the shadow of her brother's success, she often felt overshadowed and overlooked, despite her own achievements.

at home, the pressure to maintain the family's image weighed heavily on her shoulders. the expectations placed upon her by her parents were suffocating, leaving her feeling trapped in a world of perfection she could never truly attain.

despite her best efforts to project confidence and superiority, deep down, she longed for acceptance and validation.

in truth, she was far from the flawless individual others perceived her to be. behind her facade of arrogance and superiority lay a vulnerable and insecure soul, struggling to find her place in a world that expected nothing less than perfection from her.

as (Name) arrived home, her steps heavy with the weight of exhaustion as she removed her shoes, her bag lazily slung across her shoulder.

when she entered the house, she noticed her brother, Noel Noa, waiting for her with a somber expression. his presence alone was enough to make her heart sink.

"Noel, what's going on?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern.

Noel sighed heavily, his gaze reflecting a mixture of resignation and apprehension. "our parents have arrived from their business trip." he announced, his words hanging heavily in the air.

instantly, (Name)'s expression fell. their family dynamic was far from perfect, and she knew all too well the reality of their dysfunctional family life.