𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘

Comincia dall'inizio

"rhea what the heck did you do?" I say heck because she says it's a bad word and the cowboys will hunt you down until your last day on earth.

"oh my god-I mean gosh!" I run to where she was standing and stare at the red paint dripping down onto the carpet and look at her with a disappointing look.

"Rhea listen to me go upstairs and go lay in bed and do not tell anyone ever that you did this okay? I will handle this." she knew I was going to take the blame because that's what older sisters do.

I think fast and run upstairs to my parents bedroom hearing snores outside their door. I sigh knowing I'm gonna get shouted at for multiple things in the next what two seconds?

I sigh into the door as I lean against it.

I hesitate to open the door.

anxiety is a huge bubble in your stomach that can never be popped it's always gonna be there. I just want to live anxiety free. I just want the old me. anxiety is slowly taking over most teenagers life but it's not even just teenagers.

I slowly pull the silver door handle and I quickly slam my eyes shut hard knowing I will be death by the end of the day.

as I walk in I quickly make my way to my dads side of the bed because he's the chill parent obviously.

I spoke his shoulder softly and whisper " dad wake up please it's an emergency I did something."

as he slowly opens his eyes he mumbles "what in tarnation do you want, have you seen the bloody time?"

I smile softly knowing he has to listen to me now.

as he slowly shifts to get out of the bed without trying to wake my mom I pull him by his arm.

I quickly drag him down to the living room by his hand as we are walking to the living room I stop and say " okay uh dad so do you promise not to freak out?" I say with a smile at the end hoping he would promise.

"hm okay fine but if it's bad I'm telling your mother." he spoke with a kind of harsh tone at the end.

"uhm okay, well she will find out eventually."

I shrug that off then drags him down to the living room by his hand.

as soon as he spots the red paint he stands there in complete shock seeing what is in front of his eyes.

"dad?.." I spoke looking up at his face with his mouth wide open.

I reach up to his jaw and shuts his mouth.

he spoke out of the blue "rory Annabelle Beaumont I am gonna give you five seconds to explain yourself before I am telling your mother, she will bring hell down on this house and I know you already know that but you damaged her wall and her precious beloved carpet that she probably lives more than me if we're being completely honest right now."

"oh my god yeah shut up." I mumble under my breath.

he just looks at the carpet as it began to spread.

"Rhea did this didn't she?" he asked me.

"yeah but I'm taking the blame please don't tell mom it was Rhea." I exclaimed as I saw his head nod and then look straight back to the paint.

"shit rory what do we do.." he spoke as he put his head in his hands sitting down on the couch facing the wall.

I shrugged and looked at him with guilty eyes.

"okay rory your not going to school your gonna stay here and clean this up and I'll tell your mother you threw up or something?" he spoke and I smiled knowing I get to stay off school.

As soon as he said that I quickly ran upstairs faster than Usain Bolt. Then I slowly jumped back into my warm bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand next to my bed.

as I looked at the time, it was 7:24 Am.  I squinted to how bright the screen was and whispered "bloody hell that's bright."  It's too early for this bullshit on a Monday.

as I thought to myself I am going back to bed this girl is tired as hell bro.

| 6 hours later |

"ROROOOOOOOO" I hear a loud scream coming from the bottom of my bed making me shoot up from my pillow.

as I throw a pillow to whoever was standing at the bottom of my bed screaming like they have been dragged through the whole Amazon forest.

as I slowly opened my eyes I look up to see..

I see Iona, Iona Anderson my bestfriend. Our family's are practically best friends anyways so that makes us best-friends.

"why the hell weren't you at school today you left me alone with the BOYS." as she said that she emphasised the word boys.

I spoke up eventually saying "I was sick." she replied quickly "that's so so so bull crap! you don't get sick." she rolls her eyes.

I spoke with a sarcastic tone "oh shut up I had something to deal with." she replied "did you have your period all over the living room wall or was that your sister because I didn't wanna ask!" she says with a giggle at the end.

"funny ha ha ha I'm shitting my pants." I said with a sarcastic tone. I notice her coming towards me fast and then I hear a loud bang coming from downstairs. I swear to god this better not be Rhea again or I will be getting kicked out.

Me and Iona run downstairs to see Blake, zayn and Elias dropping a cup on the floor shattering it.

as I run to the cup seeing it was a special cup that had a picture of my whole family on it smiling when I was little and Rhea was a little 4 month old baby.

Blake runs to the cup aswell and kicks it far in front of me before I can get to it, I just give him a pissed look.

I've always hated him since we met the first day in high school.

suddenly he spoke up with the most bitchy attitude I've ever heard. "don't look at me like that." I was speechless.

I suddenly decide to speak back to him since he is in MY house breaking MY stuff. "Watch your mouth your in my house remember." as soon I say that I see him roll his eyes like what were you expecting.

I was surprised that I saw Elias Zayn and Iona give him the disappointing look well not so much Iona she would kill him with her kindness or she maybe could just like magically turn into a demon? but let's try to keep things civil for now but if that boy says one more thing I'm gonna go crazy.

evil Iona frs.

————————————————————————-

OKAY GUYS I DONT HATE THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I HATED THE LAST INE BUT I STILLL HATE IT JUST NOT AS MUCH. ANYWAYS I HATE THIS AND I MADE IT SO SO LATE THIS TIME.

I WANT THIS STORY TO DO WELL SO BAD I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WANT.

PLEASE GUYS GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK ACCOUNT.