[Chapter One]📚College 📚

My name is Buckley Valentine, and today is the very first day of college...great...which meant social interactions and homework and less time doing unpacking tiktok videos.

I was walking through campus wondering where the heck I'm going..
I already wanted to walk back to my dorm.

I looked at my schedule as I continued walking. I was almost to the main building. I walked through the door and was immediately surrounded by other students who were trying to get to class or stalling.

I walked up to the front desk.

"Just one moment, honey," the front desk lady said as she was busy taking care of another student. She had curly brown hair with red glasses whilst chewing her gum and wearing a brown shirt. I would guess she's in her mid 40's.

After she was done, she turned to me with a smile.

"Hi sweetie, how may I help you today? You know where you're going?" I shook my head before saying. "No, I'm actually here for the schedule," she nodded, showing she was following along.

"Alright, I gotcha sweetheart, let's see here," she grunt as she bends down in her chair, opening a drawer of up-to-date schedules. "Here you go, hun," she hands me the schedule.

I bowed my head a bit, showing my thanks as I walked off to my first class.

I sat down in the far back corner. I watched a couple of other students come in before a girl with blonde hair and a frilly pink skirt and white shirt sat in the desk next to me before turning to me.

Do I really look talkable?

"Hey, I'm Samantha. You're new here, are you?" She asked curiously. I just nodded. "Soooo you have a name new face?" I nod.

"I'm Buckley," she gasped. "That's so cute! You will like it here! Our main teacher Ms.Green is away sick for the moment, so we have a sub today. " I nod, taking in the useful information. "I'll show you how to survive this place, and soon you'll be a natural, we have a library where people who want piece and quiet would be at." I nodded, showing I was paying attention.

"Usually I sit in the school grounds garden it's very pretty. I'll take you their sometime. " I nod. This was very useful information, I needed my piece and quiet so the library is where I would rather be.
Before she could say anymore, the sub walked in, and immediately, everyone started whispering about him, mainly the girls.

"My name is Mr Bonus. No, I will not give you a bonus. I'm just here to cover Ms Green, so save the puns." He said a bit stern-like.

"Wish he could do a 'bonus' on me," Samantha said as she nudged my shoulder. I didn't make a comment on what she said as I just pulled my phone out and read some books online.

"Alright," Mr bonus said as he clapped his hands together before picking up a pack of textbooks and a sheet of homework. He spoke as he handed out textbooks or paperwork to specific students.
"As you may know there are a few new students this school year so I'll be handing you guys a textbook to study up on what we're learning while you other guys that already been here will do a small quiz to refresh your mind after coming back from summer break" after he gave Samantha a worksheet I was still on my phone. He snatched it out my hands and replaced it with a textbook.

He leaned to my height and said. "You can have it back after class. Just be lucky I didn't give you extra homework," he spoke softly yet sternly before pulling down my hood, followed by the 'no hood in class rule' before walking off.

THANK YOU for coming to this remake. I will try to follow up on the characters to not get lost again.

Like and follow for more updates!🩵
Till next time by littleones!❣️