Everybody looked at him with fear, not fear of him, but fear of what was to come. What he was saying became to surreal for some. Many females cried into their males distressed and heartbroken at the thought of their mate being killed.

Vincent flashed his head over to me, he looked confused for a second but then smiled with a nod. He raised his hand out and pointed in my direction "this is another alpha who's agreed to join in our fight along with blood moon. What's your packs name Alpha?"

I stare at him with a hard face and a slight smirk. I walk along the closest edge of the room to make way around the large sea of bodies. I walk slowly up to the stage and walk right up to big alpha Vincent who looked confused and slightly annoyed.

"I am not the alpha amigo, nor do we have a pack name. I am Matteo Rodriguez, second in command and right hand man" I hold my hand out for him to shake, still with the same smirk.

He hesitantly shakes my hand with a hard grip and eyes slit, lucky mine is harder. We both let go "where is your alpha then? We were expecting him to come here himself"

"Well you see Vincent... she is kind of busy right now and had other priorities" he looked shocked when I said she and voices from the crowd gasp.

"She? What sort of pack let's a woman run them. The alpha position is for males, this is so unheard of. What kind of priorities are bigger and more important than a war?" He asked so many questions with so much annoyance and dismay. It was funny to watch.

"Sí amigo my lady is very busy, she has business to attend and just doesn't have the time to make it here. And she is an excellent leader, just because she isn't here doesn't mean I will let you question her authority and her leadership. Count yourself lucky she agreed for us to come and be of assistance" I growl. My pack members way behind roar out a loud 'yeah' in response.

I begin to walk off of stage "you can't talk to him like that" a screechy little voice shouts out. That must be the wifey.

"Of course I can. You asked for us to come here no?" My back is turned and I keep walking while I'm talking.

"That does not matter I am the alpha of this territory and I will not be spoken to with such disrespect by a second in command nobody!" Vincent booms.

"Whatever you say buddy" I sigh and signal my gang to exit the room with me. What assholes. Vincent and Hayley you deserve each other.

HADLEY'S POV:

I'm laying in bed unable to sleep. My once gigantic spacious bed that felt good before, now felt too big. Like I can't get comfy because there is too much room, nothing to cuddle or cling to.

It's because of that stupid male that I papped in one of the spare rooms down the hall. I usually don't let anyone apart from Matteo sleep in the same house as me.

Theres a passage in the bunker that leads to a house further back, deep in the woods. Which is where I have my bedroom and my kitchen and all that other fun housey stuff.

I toss and turn, rip the sheets on and off of me. I even opened the window to see if I was possibly too hot, but no that didn't help.

I have to get up and do something since I'm not able to sleep. I might have a slight peak at my new guest to make sure they are sleeping and not doing anything weird.

Vincent's Betrayal जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें