Chapter two

no ones pov

Currently, Shigeo is in his new bedroom, which he now shares with Yuuki as two were appointed as caretakers, he was sitting on his bed as he was inspecting his new weapon that he got in the fight with Rasaka.

Shigeo: This dagger is made from that snake's fang, not bone, it also has a paralyze and bleed effect, not too shabby for a C-class item.

Shigeo kept inspecting the dagger until someone barged into the room.

???Oi, what are you doing?

Shigeo quickly closed his weapon stat window and saw Maki in pajamas, Shigeo sighed in frustration.

Shigeo: Don't you know how to knock at all?

Maki: Don't care, now get changed and go outside and help Wataru clean the outside, I'll be leaving soon.

Shigeo: Whatever.

Shigeo then looked at his dagger as he was lost deep in his thoughts.

Shigeo's thoughts: It's been two whole days since I recovered from that battle with Rasaka, I managed to get my level to level 20 and equally out my states with daily quests, which are just mostly exercises. I need to keep fighting if I want to become strong.

Shigeo left his thoughts as he got up from the bed and he changed into a white shirt with black pants, his regular black high-top shoes, and a white sweater with a blue jacket over it.

Shigeo: Well, time to begin labor that is extremely illegal.

Shigeo then walked out of the room and went outside to see Yuuki smiling with a mop in hand looking at the dormitory that he cleaned.

Shigeo: It looks like you don't need my help at all.

Yuuki: Shut up, you were never gonna help at all.

Shigeo chuckled as he walked over to Yuuki and handed him a bottle of water.

Yuuki: Thanks.

Shigeo: Don't mention it.