part 5

At Roy Chowdhury Mansion

A man in his 50s was enjoying his evening tea when someone arrived at his  the door step.

That person: " Bihari deko to bahar kon Aya hai " ( Bihari check who has arrived) saying that he again engrossed him self in his favour evening tea .

According to him Bihari went outside and saw a very beautiful young girl was standing there .

Bihari : " Ji ap kon hai or Kaya chahiye hai ap ko " ( Excuse me who are you?)

That girl smiled and said " Are Barri Babu ap muje nai pachan pae " ( ohh ho Barri Babu didn't you recognise me) .

That old man had tears in his eyes he softly whispered " Bondita malkin ap agai " ( Bondita malkin you came back) but suddenly his face became serious and he said " ap ya ha ku ai hai ya ap ke lia thik na hi hay ap chale zayi ya ya ha se abi " ( Why have you come here don't you know this is not safe for you please leave now please)

Bondita was confused (But why Barri Babu)  "par kiu barri Babu "
Bondita said this a bit loudly. So tha man who was enjoying his tea also heard it .

Bihari: " Daya kar ke Mari bath mani yea Malkin chali Jaia ya ha se " (. I beg you please listen to me and leave immediately) he said.
He was saying this when he didn't notice that Trilochan Roy Chowdhury was standing behind him .

Trilochan: " Ase Kay kaha Raha hai Bihari " ( What are you saying Bihari)

Hearing his voice poor Bihari literally jumped up on his place. He was shocked .

Bondita without thinking much said " Kaka sasurji ap Kai se hai " ( kaka sasurji how are you ) she said in her cheerful and happy voice. She was having tears to see him .

But here the scene was different he was not at all happy all his happy mood and enjoyment vanished in min he could see the betrayal of Krishna Nagar people and all the pain they were having whose soul reason was non other than that girl who was smiling in front of him . His mind when blank. His eyes were blood red in anger.

Silly Bondita didn't understand it and went forward to touch his feets . But in a friction of second he grabbed her hands and slaped hard around her face. The sound was so loud that everyone came downstairs except Anirudh as he was out for some work.
And was shocked to see it . Bondita looked at him in tears feel eyes one hand was holding her cheeks.

Trilochan: " How dare you do that girl you Bondita you are the reason for everything. You Krishna nagar girl you came here to harm .
( Tumari himath Kai se huhi ye kar ne ki tum Bondita tumhi sari musibathoka fashad ho . Tum krina nagar ki larki  tum hame jarur koi nusan pocha ne ai ho na )

Bondita with teary eyes: " Na hi asa na hi hai " . ( No it's not)

Trilochan: " Are chup ham Jan the hae ya tumara nathak hai hum Jan the hai tumari wo Kari Thakuma or wo bidva ma sabse asubha har or ni ki Kai kar tuth ho tum " ( Arrrya stop it you bloody girl you worsted Grandmother and widow mother who is a bad omen and you are their impure blood) saying that he openly insulted Bondita which broke her heart in to millions of peaces many people gathered there that woman who helped Bondita stated to talk ill of her in front of her and they all started to bad mouth her openly. When he  saw that  she was not moving from that place he took hold of her hair had dragged her out of the Mansion openly throw her out like trash . In front of many Tulsipur people.
That insult was near to death for her .

She silently went from there with an irepairable broken 💔 heart.

Please ignore the mistakes .