part 4

These things took place in the interval of 5 months .

After 5 months a beautiful girl

That girl: " Bharat mata tari bohath yad ai muje . May tere lia wapas achuki hu " ( oh Bharat mata I missed you , I have returned for you )

Saying that she took some soil and put it in her forehead . It was a symbol of respect for her mother land .

That girl: " Chal Bondita AP gar Jane ka samay ho Gaya hai . Chal gar chal " ( Let's go Bondita it's time to go home) saying this she proceeded towards her home . [ Yes she was no other than our Bondita]

Saying this she head towards a caw cart with her luggages . Lucky she got one . While she was putting her luggages inside that cart the driver asked her " Mam sahab apko kaha Jana hai " ( Mam sahab were will you go )

Bondita: "Tulsipur Jana hai" ( take me to Tulsipur )

driver: " Thik hai " ( ok )

Saying that their journey towards Tulsipur started . The journey was quite peaceful . Bondita enjoying it.

At the evening they reach there .

Bondita:" hai pari rok dijiye dada " ( yay we have arrived. Stop the cart here brother)

Driver: " thik hai behan ji " ( ok ma'am,)

Bondita:( How much I have to pay)
"Mera kithna huha dada "

Driver: 40 ana

Bondita payed him the money and left for there .

Bondita in her mind:  "yaha kitha na kuch badal Gaya hai . Tulsipur pehale Aya nahi tha " ( Tulsipur has changed so much . It isn't like before anymore)
She was thinking about this while crossing the road . When she noticed a woman who was about to fall with a heavy pot in her hand . Bondita immediately caught her and save everything.

Women: " Tuma ra bothat bothat sukriya Mari madath kar ne kaliya "
( Thankyou so much for helping me)

Bondita: " Are ap asa na kahiye ya mara farz taha " ( please don't say like that it's my duty)

Women: " Bethi tum ya ha Kaya kar Rahi ho kahi Jana tha " ( Daughter where are you going)

Bondita: "Muje Roy Chowdhury hawaly me Jana hai apko rashta patha  hai " ( I want to go to Roy Chowdhury hawaly do you know the way)

Women: " A bilkul mujhe patha hai "( ofcourse I do ) par tum waha ku Jana chathi ho . ( But why you want to go there )

Bondita: " Wo mara pari war the ak wakth Mai " ( they were my family once )

Women: (ooh so where are you from) " ooh to tum kaha se ho "

Bondita: " May London se ai hu vilayath se " ( I am from London)

Women: " achaa to tum viseh se ai ho thik hai chalo " ( so you have come from foreign ok let's go)

Saying this the made there way towards Roy Chowdhury hawaly. When the were going Bondita noticed a board . In the board it was written that No Krishna nagar people and dogs are allowed . Bondita was  very confusing to see it . So she asked her the reason of it .

Women: " tum vilaeth Mai ti na islia tume patha nai ki ak bohath bari dushmani chal Rahi hai Krishna nagar ke logo or Tulsipur ke bich Mai ". ( You stayed in foreign for so many years that's why you don't know that a huge enmity is going on between Krishna Nagar people and Tulsipur people)

Bondita: (What when that happened) "Kaya ya kab kuha "

That woman the whole story to Bondita that how the enmity took place between two villages. How Krishna nagar people thaught Tulsipur people killed there people and how Tulsipur people thaught that Krishna nagar people added poison in there food .

Bondita was so shocked that she didn't know what to say
Bondita in her mind: " May jab ya ha nai thi to it na kuch ho gaya " ( In my absence so much things took place)
A tear escaped from her eyes but she wiped it away before that unknown women could notice it .

........