part. 1

In my story I am adding Bondita's Five years elder brother Veer

Veer Das
Bondita's 5 mins elder brother who loves her madly . Bondita's father Avaid send him to foreign for studies when they were kids .

Flashback.........

At Krishna nagar. A little girl of 6 years was playing with her doll when suddenly someone came from her back and clased her eyes . She immediately got to know who was it and said " Da ap hame sa ase pichese kiu atu "
Tat boy : " or tu hamesha kase samajh jathi hai ki mae hu "

That girl " kiu ki ap hamesa asa kar the ho "

That boy : " wi sab choro are mere sath calo Bondita tuge kuch Dena hae "

Bondita: " kya hae veer da "
Veer : " tu cal tab tuje patha cale gi " saying that he took her with his to his room and removed his hands from her eyes veer :" ab deko "
As Bondita open her eyes a huge smile came to her face and se said " komola bhog "

Bondita: " kya hae veer da " Veer : " tu cal tab tuje patha cale gi " saying that he took her with his to his room and removed his hands from her eyes veer :" ab deko " As Bondita open her eyes a huge smile came to her face and se said " komola bh...

It is one of the famous sweets of Bengal . It is a type of "rasogulla" which is slightly bigger in size of rasogulla and it's flavour is orange . In simple it is a type of rasogulla which tapes like orange. It was one of the most favourite sweet of Bondita whis veer used to feed her after he left she never touched this again.

So in the story
She was very much happy to see it
" Da apne meri sabse pasndida mitai lai . Ap ka both both sukriya "

Veer clucked a bit and said" pagol me ( pagal kar ki ) apni bahi ko sukri kahagi "
Then the started to enjoy their sweets

While they were engrossed with themselves in sweets while enjoying their time. Studded Avaid call them .

Hearing there father calling they ran towards his room  as they thought theiras bothught something for them but they didn't know what their destiny is going to do with them .

(So this much for today Sorry I couldn't update much but I will do it soon . )