Movie Night

There was a knock on the door. I rushed downstairs, almost tripping on my way and opened the door.
     "Maseyyyy" I smiled brightly, letting my boyfriend come in and closed the door after him.
     "Yn/nnnnn" he matched the energy before chuckling "I brought the snacks, like you asked" he smiled, raised a bag.
     "Thank you" I grinned, while taking it from him and peeked inside "you did bring my oreos, didn't you?" I raised a brow
     "How could I forget about them" he said, his voice laced with a tiny hint of sarcasm. I placed the bag on the ground and looked up at him.
     "I missed you" My hands wrapped around his neck and I pulled him into a hug, his wrapped around my waist.
     "We see each other almost everyday" he said, placing his chin on the top of my head.
     I pulled away "but still" I smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
     "One more" he smiled, making me roll my eyes playfully before giving him another kiss. I planned to make it another peck but Mason had slightly different plans. He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. My hands went up to his hair, tugging at it.
     "Mason" I mumbled, smiling into the kiss. He ignored me, kissing me for a few moments more before pulling away.
     "Better" he smirked at my flushed face.
     "Stop" I smacked his chest, turned away from him "come" I grabbed the bag with snacks and pulled him with me upstairs. Entering my room I placed the snacks on my bed and turned to look at Mason.
     "What do you wanna watch?" I asked him, placing one hand on my hip, while holding the remote in the other.
     "Anything you want" he said, sitting on my bed and patting the spot beside him. I smiled, rolled my eyes, before I switched off the lights and sat beside him, scooting back to the headboard. He was by my side, placing his hand around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, kissing my temple. Putting on outer banks, I leaned my head on his chest, draping my arm over his waist. Drew came on the screen.
     "Drew is so hot" I blurted out. I felt Mason shift his head.
     "Hotter than your beautiful, gorgeous, sexylicious boyfriend?"
     "I mean..." I teased and Mason propped himself up on his elbow.
     "Oh yeah?" not even a second later Mason attacked me with tickles that could kill.
     "MASON STOP" I screamed while laughing and tried to stop him from this further tickling abuse. "PLEASEE"
     "Nope, not until you admit I'm hotter"
     "NEVER" After that, he continued tickling me even harder. I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurt. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes. At my attempt of trying to get away, he pulled me back to him climbed on top of me. "MASON PLEASE" I wheezed.
     "ADMIT IT"
     "OKAY, OKAY" I said, out of breath "YOU'RE HOTTER"
     "Yes I am" he stopped tickling and looked at me. I was still laughing, but stopped once I took notice of our current situation. He was on top of me, our faces inches away, his breath fanning on my cheek.
     "Can I kiss you?" he asked, his voice coming out breathy.
     "yes" I breathed out. He leaned down and covered my lips with his. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, like this was the first time we've ever kissed. Leaving one of his hands on my waist and bringing the other up to my neck, his thumb caressing my cheek. He pulled away, looking into my eyes, smiling before pecking my lips one more time and rolling off of me. That was it? I thought.
     "Do I get to say 'one more'?" I asked. He let out a chuckle, pecking me one more time. I wasn't satisfied but it was better than nothing. I'd get my revenge on him some other time.
     After a while of watching, I hadn't realized that I was slowly drifting off to sleep. My eyelids were heavy and with my head on Mason's strangely comfortable chest it was difficult to stay awake. I felt him move which caused me to lift my head up.
     "Whats wrong" I mumbled.
     "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you. Sleep" he said smoothing my hair. He turned the TV off and I placed my head back, allowing myself to close my eyes. His warm hand was under my hoodie rubbing my bare back. I always felt safe around Mason and I knew my heart would be. We both fell asleep, tangled in each other's arms.

___

Author's note:
This is half cringe.
Write down your requests, babes.
Word count: 773