Period

I was sleeping over at Mason’s today, so we both were in his bedroom on our phones, cuddling. Mason had his hand draped over my waist, pulling me close to his chest, his head on top of mine, while I had my head to his chest. A cramp stung my lower abdomen, causing me to wince and place my hand over it.
     “What’s wrong?” Mason asked, looking concerned.
     “Nothing, don’t worry.” I gave him a reassuring smile, but he wasn’t convinced. I sat up, getting off the bed. “My stomach hurts a bit”
     “Where are you going?”
     “To the bathroom, I’ll be back” I headed to the bathroom only to be disappointed and found out I had started my bloody days. Oh crap. I internally groaned, did it have to happen exactly today? I looked around for any period stuff, but of course found none. I peeped my head out the bathroom.
     “Mason” I called, embarrassed by my current situation. After two seconds he was in front of me.
     “Yeah, baby, what’s wrong?” his voice was laced with concern.
     “Can you ask Brooke for some pads or tampons, whatever she has? And sweatpants. Please” I gave him an uneasy smile. He paused for a moment.
     “Oh, of course” he left and came back in less than a minute. “Here” he shoved boxes of period products to my hands “I didn’t know which one you’d prefer so I just took all. And for the sweatpants, here take mine” he lifted his grey sweats.
     “Really? I mean-I think I should have mine in my bag”
     “I didn’t find them. Don’t worry about it, love. Just wear mine.”
     “Thank you, Mase” I pecked his cheek. before closing the door.
     “It’s nothing, pookiebear” he teased and I smiled, rolling my eyes, when I heard the nickname I usually use. Looking at the sweat pants I mentally slapped my face, cursing myself. How could I have forgotten my pants, considering I was sleeping over. After doing my business I got back to Mason’s room to see him lying on the bed on his phone. When he noticed me his face broke out into a grin. Dropping his phone on his bed, he sat up straighter.
     “You look good,” he teased, making me smile. I got on the bed, and he pulled me close to him, hugging me. “Does it still hurt?” he mumbled against my hair, I nodded. His hand went down under my shirt, rubbing my bare stomach “You comfortable?” He kissed the top of my head.
     “Mhm” I mumbled into his chest, drifting off to sleep. Mason stayed on his phone, rubbing my stomach for a while, before placing another kiss on my head.
     “I love you” was the last thing I heard before sleep took over.

___

Author's note:
Word count: 465
Hi babess,
I feel like this is a bit cheesy, but cute?
Anyways, give me some ideas in the comments. Oh and don't be silent readers. MWAHS.