♡Chapter 8- she left ♡

Start from the beginning

°○°

After 1 and half hour

Harsha came with details of Ajay Roy
Ajay Roy is 33 years old have many affairs and involved in human trafficking. His wife is no more but kept hidden as he killed her. He has no kids as he killed his wife when she was pregnant as she got to know about his affairs.

After hearing this from Harsha,Raichands were boiling like anything as they never harmed or touched any other woman execpt their mother grandmother and Pranitha as they though her as sister that too a friendly hug .

"He is an orphan . When he was 3 years old his parents left him in orphanage." Harsha further said.

"Bro what should we do now?" Riyan asked.

"Don't do anything now , we have to find where is he now and what he is doing. He is not that easy to trap he has Italy mafia around him we need their support but I should do something." Rohith said.

"Annaya but Italy mafia ? They are under your service right? Then?" Rithwik asked being confused.

"Rey vadiki power undi kani nak ana ledu . Italy lo manaki kavlisina vallu unaru , valtho manaki chala pani undhi.
So let's wait until I say . I already asked Harsha to find his whereabouts but not even a single clue is found. See that means he is in undercover now."Rohith said.

[Translation-- he has power, but not more than me. In Italy we have few people who are very close to us.]

They all dismissed from there as it's already 2 am in the morning which means midnight as they have to meet few dealers.

The next day 🔅

Everyone were doing their routines and Saransh and Reyansh left to USA for helping their dad in PRR designs company .
Rohith, Rithwik and Riyan were busy in trapping.

Soon Yashwanth and Ashwitha got married with the presence of all their families and blessed with a baby boy who is the sunshine for Pranitha as she pampers him whenever she gets time and he is also fond of her more than his mom.

[Guys it's again leap
1 and half years later ]

_>_>_>_Tsunami loaded _<_<_<_

☆Pranitha's POV☆

It was the last day of me being in this hostel and staying in this college as I am gonna assist the famous RR as an intern .
I am very excited to meet him . My inspiration. But somewhere I feel that something bad is gonna happen.

The next day in hospital......

I was in hospital attire. I was wearing mask , gloves, my cap etc required for assisting the surgery.

Soon I saw RR he introduced himself but I saw his eyes. I felt he is someone who is very close to mh heart as ny heart started beating faster . My heart is reciprocating as he is someone i was already aware off . My hearts beats like this when Rohith is around me. He was also in the same attire as I am but I felt his presence before. While I was about to introduce my self he called me with my name .

'Dr Pranitha' he said.

My whole world stopped as he called my name and his voice

His voice....

is the same

as Rohith??.

I felt betrayed

and

I left the place after assisting him and he went for washing his hands.

"Annaya we should say about Rohith and Pranitha's marriage bond to her and we are waiting for her to come to our house as his wife ." Vasundhara athaya said to my dad.

"Haa Madhan. Now she is all grown up and we want to say to her ". Akhilesh mamaya said .

I left to the pamjulas place only to hear that I was in marriage bond with Rohith Raichand????

What are they even talking??

After hearing this couldn't able to control and I was about to step back only to hit my back vase which was now broken into pieces just like mh heart and I stepped on it as I was not in my senses . They saw me as I hissed . They were about to come near me.

"NOT TO COME NEAR ME OR ELSE I WILL TAKE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF VASE AND WILL CUT MY HAND". I shouted while they stood like that.

I was about to go from there but Rohith hugged and lifted me to take inside the house . I tried to come out of his presence but his grip tightened on my body and took me inside .I even marked my nails in his flesh but no use . But still I was holding that piece of vase in my hands. He left me .

☆Rohith's Pov☆

I am feeling gulity that I hidded my identity even though she considered me as her friend . I hidded my mafia identity , doctor identity and even about the marriage bond.

I came after washing my hands only to hear that she left .

I know she would to go Pamjulas house as she won't trust me . I went only to see her crying while stepping on that vase .I ran towards her by wrapping my arms around her I slowly took her inside the house where all the Raichands and Pamjulas were standing.

☆Author's POV☆

Pranitha was crying her heart out in Rohith's arms as she head about her in marriage bond with Rohith.

Everyone was shocked and Rohith was holding her without letting her go only to receive her artistic side on his arms and she even scratched his arms but he didn't even moved but hissed a little bit .

But she fell unconscious as she was crying for more than an hour . He carefully lief her on the sofa to check her only to realise that she is on her periods and she didn't had her food in the morning properly and now crying session made her weak.

He took her in his arms towards bedroom to make her sleep comfortably . Later he came down to talk with Pamjulas and Raichands about that issue . Everyone decided her to tell truth the next morning
And Raichands left to their house.

It's early in the morning of other day pamjulas went to see the Pranitha only to find her room empty with a letter on her bed . Pamjulas called to Raichands and informed about that.

Rohith hurriedly came and saw the letter
To my dear family members who made my life like a broken vase. To Pamjulas thanks for everything you gave but I am not ready to accept the fact that you people made marriage bond with Raichands like I am an object. In other words you sold me to them ?? I am sorry for this words but not sorry for leaving.
Don't worry I won't die as I am not that much fool but not a actual fool to believe you guys again.
To Raichands thanks for being with me and you all taken care of me as your daughter but I never knew I was in some kind of bond . I think I became burden for my family that they sold me to you people.
I am sorry for these many days.

To Rohith
Thanks for being as a friend and an inspiration DR RR .I considered you as my bestfriend and trusted you more than my family only to know about your real self. I will be angry with you forever. Remember this.

●Pls don't search for me if I want to come I will come myself ●

~ Pranitha~

After reading that letter Rohith's heart shattered and Yashwanth already tracked her location as he kept tracker in her car.
Rohith hurriedly went their braking all the traffic rules. Only to witness her....................

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you lilacs<3

What you think would have happened to her??
Will she forgive them for this?
Especially Rohith??
What is the reason behind Rohith being in Mafia that too along with his brothers.??
Will she accept the way he is?

You will all knows when I release ofcourse but do share your opinion lilacs..

Love you lilacs♡
~Your Author~