Surprisingly, all 10 questions and answers assumed similar ridiculous situations.

Only the production team would know what the hell this had to do with my KPOP concept.

I sighed and solved the rest of the problem.

After passing through question 9 about advertising (which secretly mentioned the company's products), the last question finally appeared.

It was finally over. I quickly skimmed through question 10.

[10. You appear in <Re-listed! Idol Inc.>, which selects global K-pop idols who will be active worldwide. Through endless efforts, you are finally standing in front of the last gate. An incredible casting call is calling you. What choice will you pick?]

"..."

They put this here?

As soon as I realized that I was double-tricked, the tablet screen changed.

It started counting down from 3.

'How can those bastards only give three seconds for the countdown?'

I felt their firm determination to pick a surprised participant's reaction.

In an instant, the number disappeared. And before I could think of anything else, a phrase popped up right away.

[Choose now!]

At that moment, the front door burst open without warning.

"...!"

"Hello?"

Outside the door stood a familiar face.

Wait, let me correct it. It was a face one-sidedly familiar to me.

Because... I'd taken a lot of pictures.

"Nice to meet you."

A member of VTIC opened the door with a smile and came in.

"...!"

It was the appearance of an unimaginable tycoon.

I bowed my head reflexively. If my greeting was just a little late, the internet would twist my leg.

(TL note: leg-twisting was a form of punishment/torture in Joseon Dynasty.)

"Ah, I'm enjoying the show."

"Thank you."

The VTIC member extended his hand and asked for a handshake. I reached out and shook his hand as if I was meeting the boss of a business partner.

A cold sweat ran down my back.

'How the hell did they recruit him?'

Even if <Idol Inc.> was successful, they didn't have an investment stake in VTIC's management company, so how did they make him appear?

Is VTIC hosting an exclusive reality show on Tnet? Did they catch advertisements for T1 affiliates?

'...No, that doesn't matter.'

The important thing was to be careful with my words. I didn't know what kind of captured images would go around on SNS if I made a single mistake.

After confirming that the VTIC member was seated, I sat down again. Then I calmly checked the opponent.

'Was he the leader?'

I remembered the fame and the popularity scale, but I didn't remember much of the other positions.

First of all, I only remembered that the individual indexes were good within that team, and the demand for fancams was good because they danced well.

His stage name was Cheongryeo.